A tag (also known as label) pasted to the inventory items (batteries and bulbs) to provide the requisite insights about the finished products, raw materials, and other stored elements is called as an inventory tag. Inventory tags play an essential role in inventory management, streamline production, and to maintain and plan the procurement of the raw materials. Inventory tags helps in easy identification of product type, specification, and quantity. In addition, owing to the introduction of various advanced technologies in inventory management, these tags act as cost-efficient methods to track goods and control the inventory flow, identify the owner, and timeline associated with inventory good.
This report projects the trends and opportunities of the global inventory tags market. This research study includes a qualitative & quantitative analysis, comprehensive research methodologies, and reliable projections to understand the present overview toward the market growth and predict the market behavior during the forecast period.
The growth in application segments, rise in awareness for use of inventory tags, and efforts toward standardization are some major factors that fuel the growth of the global inventory tags market. Moreover, with the rise in utilization of inventory tags among multiple end-user industries, such as healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, retail, leads to market growth. However, rise of fraudulent products and loose enforcement of global standards in the inventory tag implementation are expected to restrain the market growth.
In addition, ease of printing has made inventory tags a branding and displaying tool for retail products. Moreover, increase in trend of online shopping and growth in e-commerce industry have compelled the brand owners to set up warehouses to maintain the inventory data related to order flow. The aforementioned factors have led to the increased utilization of inventory tags, which is expected to boost the market growth. Furthermore, rise in disposable incomes in the developing countries has surged the demand for retail products, which is in turn boosts market growth.
The global inventory tags markets market is segmented based on label type, printing technology, end-user industry, and geography. By label type, it is classified as plastics, paper, metal, and others (cloth labels and glass labels). Based on printing technology, it is categorized into digital printing, flexography printing, lithography printing, screen printing, gravure printing, letterpress printing, offset printing, and others (direct thermal printing and thermal transfer printing). Based on end-user industry, it is divided into industrial, commercial, retail, and others (marine and aerospace). Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key market players in this sector include Avery Dennison Corporation, 3M Company, Zebra Technologies Corporation, Brady Corporation, Tyco International PLC., Checkpoint Systems, Inc, Smartrac N.V., Hewlett-Packard Company, Cenveo Inc., and Alien Technology, Inc.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics through 2016-2023, which is expected to assist in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to the individual market revenue.
- The region-wise and country-wise inventory tags market conditions have been comprehensively analyzed in the report.
- Key players of the inventory tags market have been listed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of segmentation of the inventory tags market within the market has been provided, which is expected to assist in the prevailing market opportunities.
Inventory Tags Market Key Segments
By Label Type
- Others (Cloth Labels and Glass Labels)
By Printing Technology
- Digital Printing
- Flexography Printing
- Lithography Printing
- Screen Printing
- Gravure Printing
- Letterpress Printing
- Offset Printing
- Others (Direct Thermal Printing and Thermal Transfer Printing)
By End-user Industry
- Others (Marine and Aerospace)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA