Inventory tracking system provides a detailed information on every asset throughout the off-line and finished goods processes, and creates a complete history of every asset required by the manufacturers, distributors, and service organizations. Several industries including retail, manufacturing, agriculture, automotive, and others implement inventory tracking system for efficient movement and tracking of their service goods across the warehouse and inventory centers.
The global inventory tracking system market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to rise in standardization, rapid industrialization across several developed as well as developing regions including North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. In addition, increase in security measures against theft of goods and raw material in several industries, such as manufacturing, retail, and consumer goods fuel the market growth. However, complex integration and lack of IT infrastructure are expected to restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the inventory tracking system market based on component type, application, industry vertical, and geography. Based on component type, the market is divided into hardware, software, and service. As per application, the market is classified as asset tagging, maintenance & audit, monitoring, tracking, and others. By industry vertical, the market is categorized as manufacturing, retail, aerospace & defense, healthcare, consumer goods, food & beverage, agriculture, automotive, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as A2B Tracking Solutions, Inc., Asset Management International, AT&T INC., Barcodes, Inc., CYBRA Corporation, MASS Group Inc., Ventipix, Wasp Barcode Technologies, Windward Software, and ZIH Corp are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global inventory tracking system market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20162023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Inventory Tracking System Market Key Segments:
By Component Type
- Tracking devices
- Asset tagging
- Maintenance & audit
By Industry Vertical
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer goods
- Food & Beverage
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East