Dentists are implementing stringent controls and standards to assess new products & technologies and to produce robust data in clinical studies to regulate dental orthodontics protocols. Dental associations follow a well-defined process of collecting and analyzing scientific evidence to offer the safest approach to oral healthcare. They assess the routine clinical practice, help develop protocols, and improve the affordability of dental orthodontics. The establishment of these protocols helps enhance the safety, efficacy, and affordability of invisible orthodontics.
With an increased demand among both women and men for treatments to improve their appearance and youthfulness, there is a growing demand for aesthetic procedures. Thus, the growing demand for the cosmetic dentistry is a major factor for the market growth. Advancements in the field of cosmetic dentistry that include shaping, cleaning, and restructuring of teeth will further help fuel the market growth.
Cosmetic dentistry techniques such as smile makeover, veneers, bonding, teeth whitening, and enamel shaping are most frequently used. Furthermore, an increase in the adoption of computer-aided design technology also propels the growth prospects for this market. In addition, the use of these technologies enables customization of dental orthodontics based on the patients oral anatomy and supports the correct placement of aligners and braces. Moreover, the use of these technologies reduces the overall recovery period and enhances its effectiveness.
The global invisible orthodontics market is segmented based on product, application, and geography. Based on product, the market is categorized into clear aligners, ceramic braces, and lingual braces. Based on application, the market is bifurcated into adults and teenagers. Based on geography, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Align Technology, DB Orthodontics, Dentsply Sirona, G&H Orthodontics, 3M, Ormco, Great Lakes Orthodontics, American Orthodontics, BioMers, and ClearPath Orthodontics have also been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global market.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2017-2023, which helps identify prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2017 to 2023 in terms of value.
- Competitive intelligence helps understand the competitive scenario globally.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the market has been provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market.
Invisible Orthodontics Market Key Segments:
- Clear Aligners
- Ceramic Braces
- Lingual Braces
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA