IoT Cloud Platform Market Insight
TheIoT Cloud Platform market is expected to witness a tremendous growth during the forecast period, owing to rise in adoption of cloud solutions among various enterprise. IoT Cloud Platform provides typical feature include device management, connectivity and network management, processing analysis, data acquisition, visualization, integration and storage.IoT Cloud Platform provide several benefits to organizations such as faster deployments, improved capital expenditures, and cost-effectiveness. Moreover, it provides greater amount of flexibility and efficiency within enterprises, which fuels the market growth.
Impact of COVID-19 on IoT Cloud Platform Market:
- Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost all countries around the globe, with the WHO declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the disease are already starting to be felt, and expected to significantly affect the global IoT cloud platform market in 2020.
- The worldwide lockdown has led all businesses to shift to online mode, as a result there is huge amount of data that is being uploaded on cloud. Thus, to secure and manage data efficiently on cloud creates demand for IoT cloud platform.
- Overall, the pandemic is expected to have a positive impact on the global IoT Cloud Platform market
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Surge in demand for improved data usability and quality, faster deployment, and implementation of cloud-based solutions among enterprise are the major factors that drive growth of the market.In addition, rising number of IoT devices in various application areas fuel the market growth. However,data loss and privacy concerns hampers the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing penetration of connected devices is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the global IoT cloud platform market.
Enormous amount of data generated by various technologies.
Technological advancements such as bigdata and machine learning generates enormous amount of data, which enhances organizations to adopt IoT cloud platform to store the data. IoT cloud platform helps to manage such data more efficiently. This factor, in turn, boosts the market growth.
North America expected to lead the market:
North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to widespread adoption of IoT cloud platforms by numerous industries in the U.S. and Canada. All major vendors of cloud-based platform are present in the region, which further fuels the market growth. In addition, small & medium sized organizations have adopted IoT cloud platform to streamline their business processes, which propels growth of the market in the region.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the IoT Cloud Platform market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the IoT Cloud Platform market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global IoT Cloud Platform market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
IoT Cloud Platform Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Type
By Organization Size
By Application Area
Key Market Players
PTC, Samsung, Microsoft, SAP, Google, Salesforce.com, IBM, AWS, Cisco Systems, Oracle