IoT in Warehouse Market Statistics- 2030
Warehouses are basically used to store products and additional goods, which need to be delivered to customers. The main purpose of warehousing is to keep the products safe and need to deliver when required. Warehouses are connected with IoT devices and sensors to make the business operations easier. Integration of IoT in the warehouse management system helps to reduce damages, spoilages, and incomplete shipments, which cause huge loss to businesses. E-commerce giants, such as Amazon, Flipkart, and Alibaba, have successfully demonstrated the capabilities of this emerging technology and are using automated robots and IoT sensors in their warehouses. Warehouse are equipped with smart shelves, which store inventory information and warn warehouse managers of low stock, relocated products, unsuitable temperatures, theft, and others. The staff of the warehouse can be tracked using wearable devices based on IoT technology. The integration of IoT technology in warehouse management drives the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on IoT in Warehouse Market-
- The outbreak of COVID-19 virus has affected almost every country resulting in lockdown across nations in order to reduce the spread of virus. During the pandemic period, IoT in warehouse market experienced strong growth due to the rising healthcare requirements and growing changes in e-commerce sector. Warehouse played a major role in stocking and disbursing the medical supplies and healthcare products during the pandemic. COVID-19 forced the people to use e-commerce website resulting in significant growth of the market.
- IoT in warehouses has helped to successfully manage vaccination distribution drive by the government. The timely distribution of the vaccine to the centers was achieved using the IoT devices. In addition, the increasing telematics-related regulations by various governments are likely to propel the demand for connected trucks and enhance the efficiencies of warehouse operations.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The increasing adoption of network connected devices among individuals across the world is a key factor expected to drive growth of the IoT in warehouse management market. In addition, increasing number of machine-to-machine applications that are used in different industries, such as video surveillance, transportation, smart meters, asset tracking, and health monitoring, is another factor that is expected to fuel the growth of the market. However, fluctuation in the prices of the product makes it difficult to manage inventory and shortage of key components are responsible to hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore, technological advances for executing software for warehouse management and increasing awareness of Internet of Things (IoT) devices among people across the globe are anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the growth of IoT in warehouse market.
The market trends for IoT in warehouse market are as follows:
Integration of artificial intelligence in warehouse management system
The integration of artificial intelligence in the warehouse management system helps to connect devices, equipment, and conveyer belts with each other. With the help of IoT devices and artificial intelligence, the chance of making mistakes reduces. In addition, warehouse can easily connect, monitor, or manage the unlimited range of its suppliers and data elements. IoT with the help of AI has been making it simpler to collect information regarding the worker and the workplace along with managing the safety and security of both sides.
North America is expected to lead the market in the forecasted period:
North America is expected to lead the market during the forecast period. This region is the hub of latest technology service providers. The region mainly consists of developed countries such as the U.S. and Canada. These countries are known for early adoption and implementation of advanced technologies in warehouse management Amazon Inc. and Walmart Inc. are using artificial intelligence and IoT-based drones with warehouse management systems to improve their services improving the retail performance in the region.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents analytical depiction of the IoT in warehouse market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Questions answered in the IoT in warehouse market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the IoT in warehouse market?
- What are the detailed impacts of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
IoT in Warehouse Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
PTC Incorporation, TECSYS Inc., Eurotech SpA, Intel Corporation, Infor, Software AG, UltraShipTMS, Zebra Technologies, HCL Technologies Limited, Cisco Systems Inc., Oracle Corporation