A video game console is a device that outputs a video signal or visual image to display a video game. It is mostly a console machine that is mainly used to design for consumers or users for playing video games in comparison to home computers or arcade machines. Wii U, PlayStation 4, Xbox, and Leap TV are some examples of game consoles market. Further, the growing accessibility and popularity of multi-functional gaming consoles is the most recent trend evolving in the gaming console market. Moreover, it provides some benefits obtainable by the multi-functional consoles such as permitting gamers to download videos, browse the internet, listen to music and watch videos simultaneously while playing games, which is expected to positively impact market growth over the coming years.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The emergence of COVID-19 has severely affected almost all industries across the world. Further, lockdown restriction on movement has disrupted the supply chain across the globe but gave opportunities to the gaming industry and have a positive impact on the growth of the IoT managed services market.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has considered that manufacturing facilities in the IoT market are expected to increase the level of automation in the future, wherever possible, due to social distancing norms. Further, drive the number of industrial IoT connected objects to increase at a tremendous pace, hence fuelling the demand for IoT managed services.
- In addition, the changes in the consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, current market forces, and significant interventions of governments are noticeable.
- Furthermore, there are strong indications that the current decrease in demand for technology and digital solutions will be just a short-term phenomenon. In the medium-to-long run, the COVID-19 technology impact may be extremely positive. Everyone is forced to embrace new technologies and discover its benefits. Additional investments in digital infrastructure can be expected.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Increasing Demand of IoT Managed Services:
The IoT managed services market is promptly gathering sizeable power. The current deployment of LTE and technological advancements in various fields are the main factors enhancing the IoT managed services market size. Widespread IoT managed services applications in automotive, consumer electronics, and IT & telecom to drive the market growth. In addition, the market prospects persisted bright for IoT managed services security and as a result, it stimulated the demand for IoT managed services further. Besides, the rise modern range of connected electronic devices, including laptops, wearables, smartphones, and others, influence the growth of the market. Instantaneously, increased focus on improving network connectivity to boost IoT managed services market growth.
Surging Use of Modern Technologies In Agricultural Products:
Smart agriculture could ensure high returns for agribusiness if used to its complete potential; it can help farmers battle the negative effects of nature on crops by collecting geospatial data of soil, livestock, and plant, and other inter-and intra-field information. Precision farming also provides inputs about required quantities of irrigation water, liquid fertilizers, nutrients, herbicides, and pesticides, thereby reducing wastage of resources, and thus the cost of farming goes down.
Increased business efficiency through process automation, improved output with the reduced cost of farming are two important factors that drive the deployment of smart agricultural tools. With precision farming techniques, agribusiness is likely to be more profitable than ever. In line with this, business-oriented agriculturists have started adopting various precision farming/smart agriculture tools to increase crop yield and profit margins.
Increasing Momentum of Managed Cloud Services:
The IT industry is transitioning from traditional hosting to cloud hosting. This fuels the rise of managed cloud services. Many organizations are still unaware and not able to exploit the full potential of the cloud. Therefore, they choose a third-party managed cloud service provider for the same. This need is fueling the managed cloud services. Cloud service is a major trend in the outsourcing services market. Managed Anything as a Service (XaaS) is the major area that focus on MSPs, as they tend to offer their service offerings overcloud. Cloud and IoT are highly correlated, as the IoT components are not designed to have a self-storage element and therefore the data generated must be stored overcloud. Precisely, IoT managed services are adopting cloud platforms to deliver their managed IoT services to organizations.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the IoT Managed Services market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of IoT Managed Services market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the IoT Managed Services market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed IoT Managed Services market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Global IoT Managed Services Market Research Report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the IoT Managed Services market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the IoT Managed Services market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
IoT Managed Services Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Type
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Tech Mahindra Limited, Infosys Limited, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services, Harman International Industries, Inc., Tieto Corporation, Happiest Minds Technologies, Virtusa Corporation, Wipro Limited, Hcl Technologies Limited