Iron oxide pigments are durable colored pigments used in various applications such as constructions, industrial coatings, varnishes, paper, fertilizers, and plastics. These are nontoxic inorganic pigments composed of iron oxides and oxyhydroxides with relatively economical prices. Iron oxide pigments are of two types namely synthetic or natural. The basic property that differentiates synthetic iron oxide pigments from the natural is the purity level, which is lower in natural iron oxide pigments. The level of contamination defines the working efficiency of these pigments.
The iron oxide pigment market is a growing market driven by the increased demand from the end users. Asia-Pacific leads the iron oxide pigment market followed by North America and Europe due to the strategic developments such as product launch and increased R&D activities in the construction, plastics, and other industries. The iron oxide pigment market is expected to register moderate growth in the near future. Some of the major factors that drive the iron oxide pigment market are infrastructural developments, growing urbanization, and growth of the end user industries like fertilizers, textiles, paper, plastics, and others. However, factors such as fluctuations in exchange rates and raw material prices are expected to restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
The report segments the iron oxide pigments market on the basis of type, color, end user industry, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into natural and synthetic. On the basis of color, the market is divided into red, yellow, black, and other colors. The report is further segmented by end user industry such as coatings, construction, paper, plastics, textiles, and others. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as BASF SE, Huntsman Corporation, Applied Minerals Inc., Cathay Industries, Lanxess AG, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Kronos Worldwide, Inc., and Tronox Limited is also provided in the report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global iron oxide pigments market.
- In-depth analysis is presented by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2014 and 2022.
- Geographically, the iron oxide pigments market is analyzed for regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA along with analysis of major countries in each region.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of iron oxide pigments) helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global iron oxide pigments market is provided.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players within the iron oxide pigments market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive outlook of the global market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Type
- By Color
- By End User
- By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA