This report on the isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology (INAAT) market gives a global scale study. It provides insights into the factors favoring the development of new applications of nucleic acid in nanoparticle diagnostics, molecular diagnostics, and laboratory research.
Isothermal nucleic acid technologies have applications in the field of recombinant DNA and molecular biology techniques. These techniques are used in the detection and analysis of small quantity of nucleic acids. Polymerase chain reaction is based on Isothermal nucleic acid and amplification technology market. The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is most widely used method for DNA amplification. Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is used for the detection and identification of infectious diseases, genetic disorders, and for research purposes. PCR consists of thermocycling machine, which facilitates separation and amplification of DNA strands.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicines supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as Hydroxychloroquine have witnessed dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunity for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are short of these drugs. Owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is expected to witness a significant growth in the future.Considering these factors, COVID-19 is expected to have significant impact on Isothermal nucleic acid & amplification technology Market.
Market Scenario Analysis:
- The technology which is available presently is not able to fulfill the requirements like low cost and thus fails in achieving the acceptance. The innovation of Non- PCR technology like INAAT is growing day by day and has impacted in increasing demand , as it is approved by the standards of WHO and other regulatory authorities.
- The loop mediated isothermal amplification(LAMP) is a method in which the nucleic acid amplification shows increased sensitivity and specificity, which is also rapid in carrying out test and does not require any reagents and instruments which are expensive.
New Product launches:
- Abbott laboratories received the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its next-generation Influenza A & B2 and Strep A2 molecular assays. These assays are used for the molecular detection and differentiation of influenza A and B virus. Next-generation Influenza A & B2 and Strep A2 molecular assays are currently available on ID NOW platform, which is a rapid isothermal system. It is used for the detection of infectious diseases such as influenza.
- TwistDx Inc. launched TwistAmp, a recombinase polymerase amplification (RPA) kit. It is used for DNA/RNA amplification. TwistAmp is an isothermal alternative to polymerase chain reaction PCR.
- In 2019, Hologic (US) launched Aptima BV and Aptima CV/TV Assays
- In 2018, Grifols (Spain) ) launched Procleix Babesia assay
- In 2018, Tecan Trading AG (Switzerland) acquired Nugen Technologies (US) which helped the company to enhance its next-generation sequencing reagents portfolio. This development helped the company to accelerate its broad genomics strategy.
- In 2016, Eiken Chemicals (Japan) signed a distribution agreement with HUMAN (Germany), for distribution of loop-mediated isothermal amplification-based tuberculosis and malaria molecular diagnostic systems in the global market (except in Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand).
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of global Isothermal Nucleic Acid and Amplification Technology industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments to be made.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints and opportunities with detailed analysis of isothermal nucleic acid and amplification technology market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the isothermal nucleic acid and amplification technology market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis gives the potency of buyers and suppliers in the isothermal nucleic acid and amplification technology market.
- The report provides a detailed Isothermal nucleic acid & amplification technology market analysis based on competitive intensity what will be the scenario in upcoming years.
Questions answered in the Isothermal Nucleic Acid and Amplification Technology Market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the Isothermal nucleic acid and amplification technology market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next upcoming years?
- What are the driving factors, opportunities and restraints in the Isothermal nucleic acid and amplification technology market?
- What are the forecast for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Isothermal Nucleic Acid and Amplification Technology (INAAT) Market Report Highlights