A well defined capacious amount of either structured, semi structured as well as unstructured data that can be mined to extract information is termed as big data. In recent times, big data analytics is more than just an experimental system. Emergence of big data in Japan has helped enterprises there achieve, real results with its approach, and are observed expanding their attempts to encompass huge data and models. Furthermore, big data technologies such as Hadoop as well as cloud analytics offer substantial cost benefits. On the other hand, large companies looking for faster and quality decisions with the technology, are now finding it possible. Driven by the momentum of Hadoop and other analytical tools, company researchers are now focused on speeding up their present decision. Today, the most interesting function of big data analytics is to develop cutting- edge products and solution for end users.
The big data market in Japan today is influenced by several drivers, restraints and opportunities. Key factors including a sudden rise in the application of social media to weigh up on the customer behavior pattern by the company to design effective strategies has boosted the market in the region. Besides this growth in the amount of transitional information too are seen driving the big data market in Japan. However, issues associated privacy concerns as well as organizational resistance has hindered market growth to a greater extent. In addition, slow adoption rate in certain industries and lack of awareness also acts as some of the biggest hurdles in its development. Despite of these restraints, proliferation of real time information from sources including web, log files, handheld devices (mobile devices), sensors and others are likely to create ample opportunities for big data. Growing popularity of range of applications, ranging from research and development to fraud detection would also create greater opportunities.
The cloud market is segmented in terms of software, hardware, industry vertical and service. In terms of software the market is segmented into systems software, NoSQL and SQL (databases), Hadoop distribution tools & solutions, big data analytics and others. The industries relying more and more on big data consists of government, banking finance and insurance, healthcare, oil and energy, education, manufacturing etc. The hardware segment covered in the market research report consists of servers, network equipment, storage tools and more. The services evaluated in the study include consulting services, support, deployment and integration, outsourcing and training.
Today, to stay competitive key market players are seen investing in research and development. Brands are also adopting effective marketing and branding strategies to maintain a competitive edge in the market. Many big data enterprises are busy strengthening their presence in the country. Prominent market players such as NTT data, Oracle, Microsoft, Teradata and others
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The research applies both primary and secondary research techniques to bring out the business performance of the key market players.
- An in depth study of critical business imperatives such as consumption volume, production capability, product value, market dynamics etc. form an integral part of the market research report.
- The research further digs deep into the effective market entry strategies and marketing channels, that enhance brand image and product positioning.
- Key market drivers, restraints as well as opportunities shaping the future of the smart highway market are also highlighted in the report.
- The study has been prepared considering the recent technology advancements, policy amendments and market news, to disclose their impacts on the market.
- Market status and business performance of Big Data across different locations are also discussed in the market research report.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
BIG DATA MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Japan Big Data Market By System Software
- Big Data Analytics
- NoSQL and SQL
- Hadoop distribution tools & solutions
Japan Big Data Market By Hardware
- Network Equipment
- Storage Tools
Japan Big Data Market By Services
- Consulting Services
- Deployment and Integration
- Outsourcing and Training
Japan Big Data Market By Industry
- Government Bodies
Key Market Players
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- NTT data