A jig grinder is a machine tool used for grinding complex shapes and holes where the highest degrees of accuracy and finish are required. Jig-grinding brings the required precision and duplication of the mold. Mold closures should be complete without uniformity. In the final analysis, the needed precision found in today's molding can only be obtained in harmony using a jig grinding machine.
Special software refers to those macros that reduce operator input to calculate complex geometries and reduce or eliminate manual input. Start and endpoints using rotary rotation at the same time, orbital start/stop points are highly driven, reducing setup and replacement. Specialized computer systems refer to the peripheral components that measure the grinding wheels after each tire wear to ensure suspension and grinding under the micron. The cut rails used in conjunction with the leading forward line provide stiffness, and points of shrinkage and smoothness, allowing for straight turning points. Points for precision rotation and repeated admission allow for high-speed grinding without having to worry about "exploding" or getting out of invisible holes. The electro-mechanical package and advanced software were developed, giving the operator the ability to take advantage of high speeds and feeds that could be associated with older jig grinding machines.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- COVID-19 virus has closed the manufacturing of many products in the jig grinder market due to the lockdown. This has hampered the growth of the Market from the last few months and is likely to continue during 2021.
- COVID-19 has already impacted the revenue of jig grinder market in the first initial months of 2021 and is expected to negatively impact the growth throughout the year.
- By 2020, COVID-19 is anticipated to weaken the market, leading to a decline in shipping of products as well as revenue received from them. Due to which, market growth declined in the first half of 2020.
- The pandemic has had a devastating effect on jig grinder prices. India, US, China, and Japan have been hit hard, who are the potential manufactures and promoters of the product globally. This trend is going to end in the rest half of the year as the need is expected to increase due to the growing requirement from power generation, cement, mining, chemical, and different other sectors.
Top Impacting Factors
Manufacturers had to deal with price problems associated with the grinding of the jig, as well as eliminating the strength of driver skill needed to operate the equipment to strengthen the jig grinding markets. Jig grinding methods have become automated with the use of CNC controllers which are even more powerful.
Geometric computation and the following “heavy tools” settings that was recently required to meet different grinding needs are now included in macros designed specifically for grinding jig. This in turn makes the transition easier and faster while strengthening the digestive cycles by removing the spilled movements.
The advanced jig grinder is fitted with materials that make the jig grinder easy and fast to hold. The system has been clarified today with pre-defined grinding cycles obtainable from the operator. Automation also helps the machine to operate unattended, such as a high-speed or EDM milling machine. The grinding process can be monitored with an integrated MSS rating system that ensures high accuracy in unattended operation.
- Asia-Pacific market is expected to dominate the market due to rise in government pollution control regulations. Increased consumer awareness has led to the adoption of energy-saving jig grinders in other countries such as China, India, and Japan.
- Hardinge, the leading machine provider in the U.S. expanded its senior management to accelerate growth initiative. The company is a chief global provider of cutting-edge hardware tools and equipment. The new initiative is expected to speed up growth and improve profits as it expands its production capacity in the US, also improves customer service delivery, diversifies its product portfolio, and establishes revenue streams by accurately targeting the tool manufacturing market.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the jig grinder market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the jig grinder market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the jig grinder market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed jig grinder market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Jig Grinder Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Perrin Freres, Moore Tool, Mikromat, Chien Wei, Hardinge, Mitsui Seiki Kogyo, Roders, WAIDA MFG