The kids' footwear sector has seen a solid growth rate as a result of the increased preference for children's fashion. The global sales of children's footwear are being influenced by increase in design innovation and the introduction of premium products by suppliers. Furthermore, strong promotional methods by prominent firms are enticing consumers to buy children's footwear on the internet. Various stakeholders, such as footwear manufacturers, raw material suppliers, distributors, and end users, are included in the value chain of the kids' footwear market. Each of these vendors adds a distinct value to the business, changing the product's competitive worth. The value connected with the final product deliverables is collectively enhanced by the R&D activities and ongoing endeavor for improvement. Furthermore, the industry's marketing and promotional operations, as well as appealing functionality such as light and sound in infant footwear, attract a great number of consumers.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The COVID-19 pandemic forced a quick lockdown in many regions of the world to prevent the virus from spreading, resulting in the rapid closure of factories, shops, and other businesses. The global market for non-essential products has suffered from a rapid reduction in demand and supply, as well as travel limitations.
- The pandemic has had a substantial negative impact on the economy as a result of less work being done, lower demand, and a shortage of factory workers. In addition, the travel ban has resulted in lack of raw materials, halting the manufacturing process.
- Manufacturing centers all around the world are suffering from a double whammy. The first is the halting of operations due to the pandemic. Then the growth amount of order cancellations from international customers who are unable to sell or hoard products.
- During the pandemic, e-commerce websites experienced expected growth. In these difficult times, online shopping for things such as clothes and footwear is on the rise. Due to government-imposed lockdown guidelines, people have plenty of time because they work from home. The ease with which online platforms can be used provides a growth opportunity during the pandemic.
Top Impacting Factors
- The worldwide kid's footwear industry is expanding as a result of increased demand for new and fashionable footwear from all over the world. Customers today are pickier when it comes to footwear.
- Consumers prefer things that are more comfortable to use. This element is driving the market suppliers to focus more on R&D activities and design products that meet needs of end-user. The kid's footwear market is predicted to grow rapidly in the coming years as a result of this endeavor.
- The bulk of individuals all around the world have significantly increased their purchasing power. This element has a beneficial impact on the global market for children's footwear. Several firms are making their products available through internet distribution channels. This technique is assisting them in increasing sales, consequently propelling the worldwide kid's footwear market forward.
- However, some issues are impeding the worldwide kid's footwear market's expansion. Clothing allergies in children and counterfeiting of products sold by the majority of branded corporations are examples of such factors. As a result of these reasons, the market for children's footwear is growing slowly.
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
The launches of new products that contain improved capabilities have been produced by leading market players. Kid's footwear is a form of footwear developed for children to protect their feet, provide some traction on smooth surfaces, and allow for comfortable walking on a variety of surfaces. Kid's footwear is a form of footwear developed for children to protect their feet, provide some traction on smooth surfaces, and allow for comfortable walking on a variety of surfaces.
The Super Heroic shoes were created with the goal of allowing youngsters to move and play freely. The company's purpose is to assist every child to discover their superpowers through footwear and gear built specifically for children and intended for all-day play.' The shoes have a dual density midsole, a multi-surface outsole, a seamless interior, and an adjustable utility strap.
Every toddler should have a pair of squeaky shoes in their wardrobe. The shoes are both entertaining and practical for parents. The parent can tell when their child takes a step because of their "squeaky" noise. They are critical for children's safety, particularly while they are out in public. With the squeaky shoes, a parent can keep an eye on his or her child on the street or on the playground.
The Market for Children's Footwear is Expected to be Boosted by Technology that Forecasts the Future
In the approaching years, technological advancements and internet shopping sites are anticipated to boost the business. Many manufacturers are releasing apps that assist in deciding what type of footwear to purchase. Swiftwear, an American brand founded in 2014, integrates technology and shoes in the most fashionable way possible. The user can instantaneously modify the design of sneakers by using a smartphone app. Users may also add photographs or movies from their smartphones and have them displayed directly on their sneakers.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the kid footwear industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the kid footwear market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the kid footwear market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed kid footwear market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Kid Footwear Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the kid footwear market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Kid Footwear" Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "Kid Footwear" Market?
Kid Footwear Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Kavyee Footwear, Nike, Inc., Aqualite Footwear Pvt Ltd., D’Chica, Morison’s Baby Dreams, XO Footwear, Kidlings, Gini & Jony Ltd, Barbie, Bata Shoes, BabyHug, Crocs, Adidas AG, Magic Needles, Nilson Group