Kinesio tape is an elastic adhesive tape that is used by elite athletes and geriatric & pediatric patients. These tapes are latex-free, hypoallergenic, and wearable in nature. Kinesio tape provides support and stability to the muscles & joints without hindering the body movement. These tapes help alleviate discomfort and microscopically lift the skin, thereby enabling lymphatic drainage. The microscopically lifting of the skin also helps form convolutions in the skin, increase the interstitial space, and decrease the inflammation caused in the muscle. The use of kinesio tape allows effective blood & lymphatic fluid flow in and out of the target area and thus helps reduce the pressure.
It is a rehabilitative tape intended to simplify the bodys own natural healing process and provides extended soft tissue manipulation. This tape is applied over muscles to reduce pain and inflammation & to relax tired muscles. Kinesio tapes could be used for a range of body problems varying from headaches to foot problems. The rise in the number of muscle pain due to an increase in minor accidents during sports will help increase the market growth. In addition, these tapes help relieve pain in elderly people, which helps increase the demand for kinesio tapes.
The global kinesio tape market is segmented on the basis of type, application, distribution channels, end user, and geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into precut strips, single rolls, bulk rolls, and others. Based on application, the market is segmented into rehabilitation, alignment, pain management, and others. Based on distribution channels, the market is divided into franchised store, supermarket, on-line shop, sport team, and clinical. Based on end-users, the market is classified into hospitals, rehab centers, professional athletes, and others. Based on geography, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as RockTape, Star Micronics, KT Health, Microcom Corporation, Epson, SportsTex, SpiderTech Inc., Boca Systems, Kinesio Holding Corporation, and Pyramid Technologies have also been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global market.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2017-2023, which assists in identifying prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2017 to 2023 in terms of value.
- Competitive intelligence helps understand the competitive scenario globally
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the market has been provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market.
Kinesio Tape Market Key Segments:
- Precut Strips
- Single Rolls
- Bulk Rolls
- Pain Management
By Distribution Channels
- Franchised Store
- On-line Shop
- Sport Team
By End Users
- Rehab Centers
- Professional Athletes
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA