Kresoxim methyl is a chemical compound from the group of strobilurin, which is an active ingredient in plant protection. It is used as a fungicide, which protects plants from scab and other fungal diseases. Some of the common plants on which kresoxim methyl is used as a fungicide are apples, grapes, pears, cucurbit vegetables, and others. Use of this fungicide inhibits the growth of mildews, blast, and sheath blight.
Rise in the number of diseases in plant is the key driver of the kresoxim methyl market. In addition, kresoxim methyl is preferred over the other fungicides, owing to its protective, curative, eradicative action, and long residual effects. However, complications related to handling of the chemical restrains the market growth, as kresoxim methyl is a toxic chemical.
The kresoxim methyl market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type, the market is bifurcated into powder and solution. By application, it is classified into agriculture, laboratory, and chemical industry. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major player analyzed in this report are Bessen Chemical Ltd, Essence Group, BASF SE, Jingbo Agrochemicals Technology Co., Ltd, SinoHarvest Corp., Kenvos Biotech Co., Ltd., and Jigs Chemical.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Kresoxim Methyl Market Key Segments:
- Chemical Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA