Lab-on-chips is an assimilated miniaturized device used to perform laboratory processes on a single micro-process chip at a small scale. The chip is usually only millimeters to a few square centimeters in size to achieve automation and high-throughput screening. These chips can handle extremely small fluid volumes, as low as pico liters. The global lab-on-chips application market is driven by rise in adoption of personalized medicine, increase in drug discovery and life science research, and the need for high speed diagnostics. However, the limited technological knowledge and availability of alternative technologies may restraint this market growth. Moreover, the increase in R&D investments in developing economies is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for key market players.
The global lab-on-chips application market is segmented based on product, application, and region. Based on product, it is bifurcated into CD-ROM Chip and EFAD Chip. Based on application, it is divided biotechnological and medical. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as EMD Millipore, Life Technologies Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Roche Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Abaxis Inc., Achira Labs, Advanced Liquid Logic, Advanced Microlabs, and Agilent, are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the global lab-on-chips application market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Lab-on-chips Application Market Key Segments:
- CD-ROM Chip
- EFAD Chip
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA