The label free detection method is used for detecting biomolecules and their interactions. This method has emerged as an attractive research and development tool in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. Partnerships between pharmaceutical companies and academic institutes and the rising number of drug discovery programs will boost market growth. Increasing expenditure on research and development by pharmaceutical and biotech companies would also contribute to market growth. Bio-Rad Laboratories, General Electric, Bioptix, Attana, Ametek, Inc., Corning, Inc., Pall Corporation, Danaher Corporation, X-body Biosciences and Roche Diagnostics are some players in this market.
The label free detection market is segmented into technology, product, application, end user and geography. On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into cellular dielectric spectroscopy, bio-layer interferometry, surface plasmon resonance, optical waveguide grating technology and others. The label free detection product market includes instruments and consumables. The consumables segment is further divided into biosensor chips and microplates. The application market is segmented into binding thermodynamics, binding kinetics, hit confirmation, lead generation, endogenous receptor detection and others. The label free detection end user market comprises contract research organizations (CRO), pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academic research institutes and others. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- The report throws light on the dominant current trends. Based on the analysis of trends, revenues are forecast from 2013-2020.
- Analysis of key strategies adopted by market players would assist in providing an in-depth understanding of market intelligence.
- Analysis of trends in various regions would help companies to plan their strategies depending on the region.
- Drivers and opportunities are evaluated to highlight the top factors responsible for market growth. Various segments are carefully evaluated to gauge the potential of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis provides an insight into market dynamics and industry competition.
Label Free Detection Market Key Segments :
- Cellular Dielectric Spectroscopy
- Bio-layer Interferometry
- Surface Plasmon Resonance
- Optical Waveguide Grating Technology
- Biosensor chips
- Binding Thermodynamics
- Binding Kinetics
- Hit Confirmation
- Lead generation
- Endogenous Receptor Detection
By End User
- Contract Research Organizations (CRO)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academic Research Institutes
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America