Andrology is the clinical field that focuses on men's conceptive health. Male fertility can be an unpredictable issue and it gives a scope of demonstrative testing for men's conceptive health. Andrology laboratory comprises clinical research centers under both pathology and laboratory medicine. Using both basic and complex strategies, its assessment gives helpful data to the barrenness expert in the administration of the sub fertility man. The laboratory andrology equipment is sought after because the male barrenness and semen issue has expanded in the area of surgery.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the laboratory andrology equipment market.
Top Impacting Factors
- An exponential rise in cases of male infertility, changes in lifestyle, rise in techniques like IUI and IVF, surge in disposable income, and high selection of cutting edge semen examination techniques, maximum utilization of laboratory andrology equipment to perform various tests to check the male conceptive dysfunctioning are projected to drive the growth of the laboratory andrology equipment market.
- However, inexactness related to the haptic censure of andrology testing can affect its selection. Research facility on andrology equipment is considered to be less on the value scale due to the shortage of assets and high handling costs.
- The issues such as discomfort, tedious diagnostic tasks, or pain caused to the androsurgeons after the androsurgery and the desired depth and view of the target tissue during the surgery occurred because some manufactures have unified modern features into their advanced laboratory andrology equipment which is anticipated to affect the market growth.
- The up-to-date models of diagnostic devices are offered by these advanced diagnostic results. So, the modern characteristics of the laboratory andrology equipment and its accelerated and high efficient performance make way for different growth opportunities in the field of lab diagnosis, home diagnosis procedures.
New product launches to flourish the market
In April 2018, The Trak Volume Cup laboratory andrology equipment was launched by Sandstone Diagnostic. The product is used by men to measure semen volume and examine hypospermia at home.
In July 2020, US FDA endorsement rLensHooke X1 PRO Semen Quality Analyzer received by Bonraybio Co., Ltd It is an in-vitro analytic structure that offers human semen testing of people to evaluate male fertility.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the laboratory andrology equipment industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the laboratory andrology equipment market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the laboratory andrology equipment market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed laboratory andrology equipment market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the laboratory andrology equipment Report
- Who are the leading players active in the gamete preservation market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “Laboratory andrology equipment "?
Laboratory Andrology Equipment Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
Key Market Players
Sony Electronics Inc.,, Medical Electronic Systems, LLC,, 3Scan Inc.,, Hamilton Thorne Inc., Zeiss,, Aesculap Inc.,, True Digital Surgery, MICROPTIC, Bio-Rad Laboratories,, Synaptive Medical,