Film lamination is expected to continue to witness rapid expansion as numerous trade finishers use it as a new service to existing laminating services. The laminating film is available along with a pre-adhesive plastic film, and the lamination process is similar to foil stamping.
Increase in R&D activities to develop new products with lesser cure time, lesser emissions, and higher bond strength drives the market growth. However, high manufacturing costs and volatile raw materials cost may restrict this growth during the forecast period. Rapid technological changes in the end-user sector presents a major opportunity for the laminating film market.
The report segments the global laminating film market on the basis of type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, it is divided into polypropylene, polyester, nylon, and others. The application segment includes cosmetics & toiletries, food & beverages, medical & surgical products, automotive, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as Dunmore, Cosmo Films Ltd., Coveme S.p.A, Monotech Systems Limited, Guangdong EKO Film Manufacture Co., Ltd., Ultralen Film GmbH, Zhangzhou Taian Lamination Film Co., Ltd., USI, Inc., Remington Laminations Inc., and Sierra CoatingTechnologies LLC, are also provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global laminating film market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Laminating Film Market Key Segments:
- Cosmetics & Toiletries
- Food & Beverages
- Medical & Surgical Products
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA