Land-Based Tactical Data Link Market Outlook – 2027
The tactical data link is a jam restraint and secure link that offers situational awareness to the solider. The tactical data link includes communication networks, sensors, interface, and computer hardware. Tactical data link used in exchanging battlefield execution capabilities and critical data. It also enables digital battlespace. A tactical data link offers communication through radio waves or cable used by armed forces. In addition, it can be used in various platforms such as sea, air, and land. The system helps with accurate and fast decision-making as well as improve the effectiveness of planning. Tactical data link market is witnessing significant growth due to increasing military expenditure of countries such as China and India, owing to rising cross-border conflicts and territorial conflicts in the region.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the research & development in land-based tactical data link has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- Slowing sign in economies of several countries has been observed due to COVID-19 effect, which may limit governments investment in the defense projects. Such reduction in investment will directly affect growth in the land-based tactical data link market.
- Travel restrictions and reduction in military activities due to COVID-19 has also adversely affected growth of land-based tactical data link market, as tactical data link systems have wide applications in the military.
- Demand may rise extensively in global land-based tactical data link market in upcoming quarter as industry’s production has started to get momentum after tough phase of COVID-19.
- Business development possibility to land-based tactical data link companies has been adversely affected due to overall shortage in demand of services of tactical data link systems due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Increased geopolitical tension & security threats, rise in demand for secure network to share data during combat operations, and need of land radio communications at high speed are some of the major factors that drive the growth of the global land-based tactical data link market. However, stringent military standards and reduction of defense budget may hamper the growth of the market. On the contrary, the demand for advanced communication systems and requirement of accurate & real-time information in the battlefield are expected to create significant demand in the global land-based tactical data link market in the future.
Need of land radio communications at high speed
Land-based tactical data link provides a means of effective command & control by allowing transmission of tactical information at high speed and on a real-time basis. Such real time tactical information helps the military commander in making informed decisions based on target enemy status, which is resulting in increased demand of land-based tactical data link. Hence, need of land radio communication at high speed is driving the global land-based tactical data link market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global land-based tactical data link industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of global land-based tactical data link market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global land-based tactical data link market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global land-based tactical data link market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the land-based tactical data link market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global land-based tactical data link market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Land-Based Tactical Data Link Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Viasat Inc., Saab AB, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Leonardo S.p.A., BAE Systems., General Dynamics Corporation, Tactical Communications, Collins Aerospace