Land mobile wireless systems are communication systems used by local, tribal, federal, state, territorial emergency responders, public companies, and even the military for backing voice and low-speed data communications. These systems consist of a network, mobile radios, handheld portable radios, wireless base stations, and repeaters. These systems are classified into two major technologies, such as digital and analog, which are used across transportation, military, commercial, construction, and utility applications.
The rapidly growing significance of efficient mission-critical communication operations; and increasing demand for land mobile wireless systems in military, defense, and transportation applications drive the market growth. In addition, growth in demand for inexpensive, reliable, and better quality land mobile wireless systems and change over time from conventional, analog voice service (e.g., two-way communications) to complex systems incorporating digital features fuel the growth of the market. However, security issues associated with theft & alteration of mission-critical information and high cost for construction or building of land mobile wireless system restrict the market. Requirement of voice encryption for secure communication presents a major opportunity for the market.
The global land mobile wireless system market is segmented on the basis of type, frequency, technology, application, and region. Based on type, it is divided into hand portable and mobile (vehicular). The frequency segment includes 25-174 MHz (very high frequency), 200-512 MHz (ultra high frequency), and 700 MHz & above (super high frequency). Based on technology, the market is bifurcated into digital and analog. The applications covered are commercial, military & defense, and others (retail and transportation). Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global land mobile wireless system market is dominated by key players such as JVCKENWOOD Corporation, Thales Group, Sepura plc., Motorola Solutions, Inc., Hytera Communications Corporation Limited, Simoco, Harris Corporation, Raytheon Company, RELM Wireless Corporation, and Tait Communications.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global land mobile wireless system market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Land Mobile Wireless System Market Key Segments
- Hand Portable
- Mobile (Vehicular)
- 25-174 MHz (Very High Frequency)
- 200-512 MHz (Ultra High Frequency)
- 700 & Above (Super High Frequency)
- Military & Defense
- Others (Retail and Transportation)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- JVCKENWOOD Corporation
- Thales Group
- Sepura plc
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Hytera Communications Corporation Limited
- Harris Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- RELM Wireless Corporation
- Tait Communications