Latex is a natural material extracted from flowering plants. It can also be artificially manufactured by polymerizing monomer such as styrene, which is emulsified by surfactants. It is utilized to manufacture latex gloves for surgical and physical examination purposes. Latex gloves are widely used in healthcare practices and it is a popular choice among medical professionals. Latex gloves are biodegradable and provide high level of touch sensitivity and high elasticity. They also provide high dexterity and can work effectively to contain situations involving high infections.
Increase in awareness in healthcare providers and patients regarding healthy and safety measures and to inhibit infections through clinical or physical examinations drive the market. Moreover, rise in number of surgeries and infections is expected to boost the growth of this market. However, slight increase in latex-related allergies impede the market growth.
The global latex medical gloves market is segmented based on type, form, end user, and geography. By type, it is bifurcated into examination gloves & surgical gloves. Based on form, it is bifurcated into powdered form gloves and powder-free form gloves. Based on end user, the market is divided into hospital, clinic, ambulatory surgery center, diagnostic imaging center, and rehabilitation center. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the globe at country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Thermo Fisher Scientific, Promega Corporation, Primerdesign, Bioneer corp, General Biosystems, BioFire Defense, MO BIO Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Akonni Biosystems, and QIAGEN Inc. are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key type positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Latex Medical Gloves Market Key Segments:
- Examination Gloves
- Surgical Gloves
- Powdered Form Gloves
- Powder-Free Form Gloves
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Rehabilitation Center
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA