A lawn & garden equipment uses equal to or more than one rotating blade to remove the grass area up to a height. The height of the grass cutting can be adjusted by shaving, but it is usually changed by the operator, usually with one main lever, or with a nut and bolt lever or on the wheels of each machine. Blades can be operated by hand, with wheels connected to the cutting machine so that when the shaver is pushed forward, the rotating blades or the machine can have an electric motor powered by or with a plug-in
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
The lawn & garden equipment market is anticipated to experience growth due to increase in the number of people opting for gardening as a hobby. In addition, changes in lifestyle and rise in disposable income in the developing countries such as China and India boost the growth of the market
COVID-19 Impact analysis.
- COVID-19 virus has closed the manufacturing of many products in the lawn & garden equipment market accolade to the lockdown in worldwide. This has hampered the growth of Lawn & Garden Equipment market from the last few months and is likely to continue during 2021.
- COVID-19 has so far impacted the sales of lawn & garden equipment market in the first 4 month of 2021 and is expected to create a negative effect on the growth of market all over the year.
- By 2020, COVID-19 impacted negatively on the Lawn & Garden Equipment market leading to a decline in shipping of lawn & garden equipment market’s products as well as revenue received from them. This declined the market growth in the first half of 2020.
- Lawn & Garden Equipment market companies rely heavily on the supply of raw materials, components, and materials from different countries around the world. A lot of governments imposed restrictions on the exports, this led manufacturers to stop production due to a shortage of raw materials.
Top Impacting Factors
Increase in adoption of robotic machines in day-to-day is expected to rapidly boost the growth of the lawn & garden equipment market. In addition, increase in investment to build public parks is driving the Lawn & Garden Equipment market around the world. Moreover, residential and commercial houses generally have lawns in their surrounding and needs Lawn & Garden Equipment for their maintenance. Furthermore, increase in urbanization, especially in developing countries such as India and China led to construction of several new residential and commercial infrastructures. This increases the demand for Lawn & Garden Equipment in the market.
In addition, research & development in the field of electronics and IoT has led to introduction of new Lawn & Garden Equipment in the market. For instance, in October 2020, Toro, a Lawn & Garden Equipment manufacturer launched two Z series lawn movers. These equipment are advanced and more efficient. Such strategies are driving the Lawn & Garden Equipment market growth.
- North America held the largest market share in 2019 and is likely to be the largest regional market during the forecast period due to the increase in the tendency of development of the premises or the conversion of a back house, which is expected to drive the demand for the product.
- The Olympics 2020 was held in Japan. Thus, the courtyards and stadiums have to be maintained with right amount of grass and trees, to enhance the beauty of the surroundings. This is expected to create product demand in Japan for Lawn & Garden Equipment products
- Increase in online retail, use of robotic products, selection of energy-efficient manufacturers to ensure low output, and the popularity of land reform services are expected to improve the growth of the Lawn & Garden Equipment market.
- In October 2018, Z994R Commercial ZTrak zero-turn mower diesel Lawn & Garden Equipment was introduced in the market by Deere & Company, which consist three-cylinder cooling engine along with diesel driving system. Such product launches strengthen the position of the manufacturers in the market
- Similarly, in November 2018, TITAN HD special edition powered by zero-turn mower was launched by TORO. The TITAN HD zero-turn grinder helps large area owners and contractor to deal well with wide areas during the day.
- Moreover, in March 2018, zero-turn mower Z560X was launched by Husqvarna for cutting grass applications. Automatic brake for parking, two fuel tank are some of the specialty of Husqvarna's Z560X zero-turn mower.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Lawn & Garden Equipment market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Lawn & Garden Equipment Market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Lawn & Garden Equipment Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Lawn & Garden Equipment Market based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Lawn & Garden Equipment Market Report Highlights
By Product Outlook
By Power Source
By End Use
Key Market Players
STIGA S.p.A.,, Deere, and Company,, Husqvarna Group,, American Honda Motor Co. Inc.,, Robomow Friendly House,, Robert Bosch GmbH,, MTD products,, Ariens Co,, Auston Machinery Equipment,