Lemon oil, also known as “Liquid Sunshine” is a clean smelling citrus essential oil sourced from the Citrus limon plant. Lemon oil provides several health benefits. It is majorly used to ease stress, fight fatigue, and address conditions such as acne, athlete’s foot, and varicose veins. In addition, it also helps to stimulate the immune system and promotes weight loss. It acts as cleansing agent to purify air and surfaces.
Modern medicine has proved the benefits of lemon oil. Having high content of vitamins, this oil is a powerful antioxidant that can combat cancer. This factor plays a major role is creating a positive impact on the lemon oil market. Lemon oil is a holistic solution to skin problems and is thus used in the skin and beauty industry for manufacturing facial cleansers and cellulite creams. It is also widely used in aromatherapy and as a major composition in numerous perfumes. These factors majorly drive the growth of the lemon oil market. The rise in demand for nutraceuticals with natural flavor, is expected to positively impact sales of lemon essential oil for producing these products. However, certain concerns regarding the application of lemon oil to skin, which are projected to increase sensitivity toward ultraviolet light, ultimately increasing the risk of skin cancer limit the growth of the lemon oil market.
The lemon oil market is segmented based on distribution channel, end use, and region. In regard to distribution, it is segmented into online and offline channels. The offline channel includes retail stores, specialty stores, and supermarkets. Based on end use, it is divided into pharmaceutical industry, food & beverages, spa & relaxation, and, cosmetics & personal care industry. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major key players operating in the market include Citromax, Doterra International, Royal Aroma, Paras Perfumers, Khadi Natural, Edens Garden, Plant Therapy, RAS Luxury oils, Tropical Enterprises, and Vigon International, Inc.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the lemon oil market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Lemon Oil Market Report Highlights
By End Use
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Plant Therapy, Paras Perfumers, Doterra International, Edens Garden, Vigon International, Inc., Royal Aroma, Citromax, Khadi Natural, Tropical Enterprises, RAS Luxury oils