Life science deals with the scientific study of organisms such as microorganism, human being, and animals. It includes broad range of areas of study such as biology, anatomy, health sciences, and medical sciences. The software used in life science allows a user to increase efficacy & reduce the cost of deploying valuable IT infrastructure. For instance, software as a service (SaaS) model for life science offers a pay per use model, which provides more feasibility to store patient data.
Rise in need for the improvement of operational efficiency and enhanced performance of the organization by collection & management of data efficiently by using life sciences software drive the growth of the global life sciences software market. However, high cost associated with the implementation of software impedes the market growth. Adoption of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) strategies among various life sciences companies is expected to offer a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global life sciences software market is segmented on the basis of the deployment, end user, and region. Based on deployment, the market is bifurcated into cloud-based and on-premises. The end users included in the report are pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global life sciences software market is dominated by key players such as QuintilesIMS Incorporated, Autodesk Inc., PAREXEL International Corporation., Model N, Dassault Systèmes, CSC, International Business Machines Corp, SAP SE, Veeva Systems, and Medidata Solutions, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global life sciences software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Life Sciences Software Market Key Segments:
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- QuintilesIMS Incorporated
- Autodesk Inc.
- PAREXEL International Corporation
- Model N
- Dassault Systèmes
- International Business Machines Corp
- SAP SE
- Veeva Systems
- Medidata Solutions, Inc.