Lignin Market Analysis :
Lignin is a renewable raw material, which is found in cells and cellular partitions of all vascular plants. The fiber in food, crunchiness in leafy veggies, and texture of wooden is imparted by lignin. Lignin is responsible for binding cellulose fiber and the binding factor of lignin makes it an ideal product for the manufacture of charcoal briquettes, linoleum paste, ceramics, and plywood &particle forums. Furthermore, it is used as an ingredient in food flavors and prescription drugs. Moreover, owing to its fragrance, it is used in perfumes. Use of lignin as a fuel is gaining momentum and is likely to development new application and may create opportunity of new growth opportunities.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
The outbreak of coronavirus has hampered the growth of various industries such as construction, consumer goods, and automobiles. Besides industrial growth barriers, the lignin market has seen drop in terms supply as well as demand non-functional nature of major manufacturers, price fluctuation, trade barrier, and decreased demand. These changes have been seen as a part COVID-19 impact analysis and likely to continue during 2020.
Market scenario analysis
Factors such as increase in construction expenditure and surge in demand for automobiles, electronics, and system manufacturing are expected to guide the demand for lignin. Surge in demand for natural feed components in animal nutrition along with increase in utilization of lignin in diverse end-use industries such as paints & adhesives, creation, petroleum, and pulp & manufacturing is expected to foster the market growth. Furthermore, continuous R&D activities for lignin from emerging countries for commercial development are predicted to generate vast opportunities for market players during the forecast period. The product plays key role in improving the animal nutrition from an early stage and provides excessive fiber content to fight against infections. In addition, growing livestock and rising demand for animal protein have boosted the demand for natural and healthy feed components. However, low awareness about lignin applications among consumers restrain the growth of the global lignin market during the forecast period.
Among the various application segments, the concrete additive segment is predicted to lead the global lignin market. Lignin sulphonate has been historically used on roads, as a technique for surface stabilization and dirt manipulate. Lignin-based merchandise are safer and extra economical than the petroleum and salt-based products which can be normally applied to street surfaces. The extensive infrastructure initiatives which might be underway in various developing countries are expected to further boost the market over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific will be the highest market owing to the surge in demand for concrete admixtures due to the growing construction activities in various countries, including China, India, Japan, and South Korea, the consumption of lignosulfonates (utilized in concrete admixtures) is expected to increase over the forecast period. However, North America &Europe is also anticipated to sign up a sluggish growth during the forecast period owing to the increase in utilization of lignin in construction industry.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global lignin industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global lignin market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global lignin market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global lignin market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the lignin Market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the ligninmarket?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Lignin Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
DomsjoFabriker AB, Hubei Zhengdong Chemical Co. Ltd, Domtar Corporation, BorregaardLignotech, Lignol Energy Corporation, Meadwestvaco Corporation, CIMV, Tembec Incorporation, ALM, Changzhou Shanfeng Chemical Industry Co. Ltd