The global lime market is experiencing a significant growth, and is expected to grow considerably in next few years. A lime is a green, juicy citrus fruit rich in vitamin C, which tastes sour, and is used to accent the flavors of food and beverages. Limes have higher content of sugar, acids, and slightly less content of citric acid than lemons. Lime juice is majorly used as a beverage to make limeade and mixed in many cocktails.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
The outbreak of coronavirus has spread all over the world has disrupted the global economy by halting the operations of industries.Most of the countries are adopting lockdown measures to control the spread of the virus and securing public health. All business and production activities are completely halted except the essential services such as food and medical sectors, leading toward economic crisis. Manufacturing and production have ceased their operation, which has led to decline in businesses. Inactive trade and transportation have disrupted the supply chain
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Limes are used in many countries for their traditional recipes, for instance, in India;they are used to make pickles, which are the most integral part of Indian cuisine. It is a common ingredient in Vietnamese, Thai, and Mexican dishes for its acidic juice and floral aroma. Thus, all these factors collectively are anticipated to drive growth of the global lime market.
The global limemarket trends are as follows:
Soft drinks companies are majorly focusing on lime as it serves as an ideal ingredient for soft drinks. Increase inawareness about the health benefits of lime among consumers is augmenting the demand for lime-based products in the market. Lime is a richsource of vitamin C and antioxidants which provide numerous health benefits such as it helps in improving immunity, reduces heart disease, aids iron absorption, prevents kidney stones, improves digestion, fights infection, and helps in weight loss, which fuelthe market growth, globally.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global lime industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global lime market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global lime market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global lime market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the global limemarket?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Lime Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Mai Ka Limited, Kim Fruit, Blue Spice Co. Ltd., CGD Food Services, Maniw & Co. S.A., Isadol Global Services, Findura Foods, Exotic Euro Import SA DE CV, Pacific Fruits Corporation, Doce Mel