Liquefied natural gas (LNG) is a hazardous fuel shipped in gigantic tankers from overseas to ports. LNG infrastructure comprises tankers, import terminals, and inland storage plants. The physical infrastructure of LNG comprises interconnected transportation and storage facilities. This overview focuses on three major elements of the infrastructure: tanker ships, marine terminals, and storage facilities.
The global liquefied natural gas (LNG) infrastructure market has witnessed numerous growth opportunities over the past few years. The liquefied natural gas (LNG) infrastructure market is expected to witness significant growth in the near future, as LNG costs lesser than other energy sources. However, high cost of equipment is expected to hamper the market growth.
The global liquefied natural gas (LNG) infrastructure market is segmented based on type, end-user industry, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into liquefaction terminal and regasification terminal. Based on end-user industry, the market is categorized inti heavy-duty vehicles, electric power generation, and marine transport. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the global market have adopted key strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships to strengthen their market outreach and sustain the stiff competition in the market.
Key Market Players
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics from 2016 to 2023 to assist in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region have been mapped based on their market revenues.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of each segment of the global LNG infrastructure market is provided in the report.
Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Infrastructure Market Key Segments:
- Liquefaction Terminal
- Regasification Terminal
- Heavy-duty Vehicles
- Electric Power Generation
- Marine Transport
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA