Liquid ammonium & potassium thiosulfate are fertilizers that act as a remarkable source of sulfur for plants/ crops. These clear-appearing liquids are highly soluble in water, and provide various advantages to plants such as increased chlorophyll content & plant production, reduced non-protein nitrogen & nitrates build-up, improved soil structure, enhanced decomposition of crop residues, and others.
Liquid ammonium thiosulfate is the most commonly used sulfur-containing fertilizer, and a provider of nitrogen to plants. The two materials act as industrial chemicals, and are used for photographic processing, water treatment systems, gold extraction, and other industrial uses.
The global liquid ammonium & liquid potassium thiosulfate market is mainly driven by their high demand in agriculture due to its compatibility with different fluid fertilizers and water. Moreover, the application of liquid ammonium & liquid potassium thiosulfate in water treatment systems has supplemented the market growth. However, the soil-damaging attribute of these compound in dry conditions and limitation application in non-acidic soil are expected to hamper the market growth during the forecast period.
The global liquid ammonium and liquid potassium thiosulfate market is segmented based on product, application, and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into liquid ammonium thiosulfate and liquid potassium thiosulfate. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into crops, turf, industrial, and others. The geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics of the global liquid ammonium and liquid potassium thiosulfate market.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided in the report.
- Detailed analysis of the industry based on type and application help in understanding the trending products across geographies.
- Porters five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to understand the market potency.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of top players within the market framework.
Liquid Ammonium and Liquid Potassium Thiosulfate Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
MARTIN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, TESSENDERLO GROUP, KUGLER, RENTECH NITROGEN, HYDRITE CHEMICAL, AGRIUM, KOCH FERTILIZER, R.W. GRIFFIN, MEARS FERTILIZER, PLANT FOOD