Needle-free injection is a technology enables the delivery of drug through the skin, virtually nullifying the use of hypodermic needle. Liquid-based, needle-free injectors are used when the drug loaded in the injection is in the liquid form. This technology is highly beneficial for the evolving pharma industry. It is useful in mass immunization programmers, since it reduces the chances of needlestick injuries and other complications, including those arising due to multiple use of a single needle.
No complications with multiple use of single needle, low chances of developing needlestick injuries, and advancement in the technology for the development of liquid-based, needle-free injectors drive the growth of the global liquid-based, needle-free injectors market. However, certain technology-based challenges restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the liquid-based, needle-free injector market on the basis of type, end user, and geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into jet, spring, laser, and vibration. By end user, it bifurcated into hospitals and clinic. Geographical breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Antares Pharma, Bioject Medical Technologies, Medical International Technology, Endo International, National Medical Products, Valeritas, European Pharma Group, and Crossject SA are provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global liquid based needle free injectors market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global market by type helps to understand the types of liquid-based, needle-free injectors that are currently being used along with the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the market is provided with key factors that help to understand the behavior of the market
Liquid-based, Needle-free Injector Market Key Segments:
By End User
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA