Liquid Filtration Market Analysis:
Filtration is a physical, biological, or chemical process that separates solid matter and fluid from a mixture with a filter material that has a complex structure where only the fluid can pass through. Liquid filtration is the process by which undesirable chemicals, suspended solids, and biological contaminants are removed or separated from fluids. Liquid filtration comprises polymer and stainless-steel liquid filter housings, which are available to offer operator safety and technology used in petrochemicals and chemicals, solvents, and controlling water. It absorbs dust molecules through collection bag. Presently, liquid filtration is carried by state-of-the-art technologies such as nanofiltration, reverse osmosis, and ultrafiltration, where it extracts 0.001–0.1 μm particles from fluids. It is majorly applicable in the dairy, metallurgy, and similar other sectors. It is used for the sterilization mechanism in processing of oils and fats from animal and vegetable sources and laboratories.
Key drivers of global liquid filtration market
Advances in technology related to filtration and rapid industrial development around the world are anticipated to accelerate the growth of the global liquid filtration market. The demand for liquid filtration emanates mostly from industrial water treatment, municipal water treatment, and industrial processes. Owing to rise in contamination in the ground and surface water, the liquid filtration market is likely to experience a substantial growth. Furthermore, high demand from various end-user industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals is are expected to fuel the market.
Market scenario: opportunities and challenges
Wastewater disposal garners a substantial market share, followed by sludge dewatering Thus, the growth of the global liquid filtration market is majorly driven by implementation of stringent government regulations for wastewater discharges from the chemical, food processing and pharmaceutical industries. In addition, demand for filter media and a pure quality end products in the pharmaceutical industry is anticipated to augment the market growth during the projected timeframe. Furthermore, the food & beverage is expected to grow at a notable rate, which, in turn, is likely to offer lucrative opportunities for the market. However, complicated purification methods; high initial investment; and lack of knowledge of water, air, and soil quality in different regions of the world are some of the factors that restrain the market growth.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
Owing to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the global liquid filtration market is expected to witness a slowdown during the next couple of years. This is attributed to the shutdown of factories across all cities and provinces, globally, leading to predictions of a sharp slowdown. The prevailing pandemic situation has led to weakened demand in the food & beverage, metal & mining, chemical, and textiles. Thus, companies are dealing with missing sales and disrupted supply chains, as production activities are shutdown. The growth recovery of the industry majorly depends on the duration of the restrictions imposed and their influence on economic activity around the globe.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global liquid filtration industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global liquid filtration market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global liquid filtration market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global liquid filtration market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global liquid filtration market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Liquid Filtration Market Report Highlights
By Fabric Material
By Filter Media
By End User
Key Market Players
Valmet (Finland), Clear Edge (U.S.), Ahlstrom-Munksjo (Finland), Lydall, Inc. (U.S.), Sefar AG (Switzerland), Johns Manville (U.S.), Kimberly-Clark Corporation (U.S.), Fibertex Nonwovens (Denmark), Hollingsworth & Vose (U.S.), Freudenberg Filtration Technologies (Germany)