Liquid Handling System Market Outlook - 2027
Liquid Handling System Market is expected to grow in upcoming years due to factors such as extensive growth in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and rise in demand for high throughput screening and surge in emphasis on data accuracy and technological advancements.
Liquid handling systems are used in automation of biochemical or chemical laboratories. The system releases selected quantity of samples and reagents or other liquid to a designated container. The liquid handling systems are software integrated which helps the user to customize the liquid handling procedure and transfer the volume. Liquid handling systems range from simple volumentric pipettes to robotic assisted liquid handling systems. The system lowers the risk of contamination of sample and increases the accuracy and reduces the processing time of experiments.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
To take care of infected population the demand for medical supplies is increasing. Respiratory support devices such as atomizer, life-support machine, oxygen generator, and monitor are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. With rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, the need for medical supplies keeps on rising among, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand of medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Considering these factors, COVID -19 is expected to have significant impact on Liquid Handling System Market.
Top Impacting factors:
- Factors such as growth in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and rise in demand for increasing emphasis on data accuracy and high throughout screening is expected to drive the growth of liquid handling system market.
- Use of genetic tools such as PCR and microarray has influenced the gene expression and genotyping study.
- Less requirement of area and rising concern for economic use of consumables by techniques like liquid handling system is expected to fuel the demand for sample processing workstations.
- Increase in investments in global drug research and development and rise in clinical trials is expected to drive the liquid handling system market growth.
- Restrain factors such as high costs, complexity in the systems and lack of skilled labor in developing countries can restrain the growth of liquid handling system market up to some extent in the forecast period.
New Product Launch / News:
- In April 2020, Aurora announced the launch of their newest robot, the VERSA 10 Nucleic Acid Purification (NAP) Workstation .This compact, automated liquid handling workstation is an ideal, cost-effective solution for labs carrying out magnetic bead-based nucleic acid preparation and PCR plate setups.
- In 2019, Tecan announced its new Cavro Magni Flex OEM robotic liquid handling instrument development platform at this year’s AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo.
- This modular and scalable solution is intended for low to medium throughput workflows, offering the flexibility and functionality to quickly and easily create innovative automation systems for virtually any life sciences application, from immunoassay processing to molecular diagnostics.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Global Liquid Handling System Market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Liquid Handling System Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Liquid Handling System Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Liquid Handling System Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Liquid Handling System Market Report:
- What are the leading market players active in Liquid Handling System Market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What Segments and region will drive the market growth & why?
Liquid Handling System Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Eppendorf AG, Gardner Denver Medical, Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Sartorius AG, PerkinElmer, Tecan Group Ltd, Danaher Corporation, Hamilton Company, Mettler-Toledo International, Qiagen.