Liquid polybutadiene is a colorless, transparent chemical molecule that is the highly reactive counterpart to solid polybutadiene. It's a common ingredient in paint and coating intermediates. The electronics sector is also increasing its need for liquid polybutadiene due to its hydrophobic properties. It is also utilized to alter polymers to change the characteristics of the finished product or improve its performance. In addition, liquid polybutadiene comes in two varieties: LPBD-A and LPBD-B. The vinyl content of these two versions differs. Because of its exceptional feature of great wear resistance, the compound is also perfect for tire production. Apart from tires, it's also utilized to make bumpers, rim cushions, tire sidewalls, and bead fillers, all of which are expected to boost market development.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- Car manufacturing was briefly halted during the government-imposed lockdown to prevent the spread of additional COVID-19 cases, lowering demand for Liquid Polybutadiene due to the pandemic scenario. The expansion of the market has been hampered by the decreasing automobile industry and poor conditions resulting from the COVID-19 epidemic.
- There was a significant shortage of resources, workforces, and raw materials throughout the COVID-19 outbreak due to methods like social isolation and lockdowns. As a result, the global market for Liquid Polybutadiene has been affected.
Top Impacting Factors
In recent years, the usage of plastic in the liquid polybutadiene (LPBD) industry has increased, and this trend is expected to continue in the near future. The surge in usage of liquid polybutadiene (LPBD) in thermosetting plastic materials, curing, and handling by processes, such as for polyester resins, is contributing to the market's growth. However, tight laws relating to the impact of plastic on the environment may stifle the plastic segment's growth. The increased manufacturing of biodegradable and petroleum-based plastics may help to alleviate environmental constraints. Synthetic rubbers are petroleum waste products that are primarily employed for their viscoelasticity. Tire components like as treads, rims, apex, and carcasses are commonly made of liquid polybutadiene rubber. Because liquid polybutadiene is used in tyre production, the liquid polybutadiene (LPBD) segment is likely to grow in the coming years as the number of vehicles sold increases. Apart from the numerous variables that drive the production of liquid polybutadiene, the popularity of bio-adhesives and the increasing usage of bio-based components in tyre manufacturing are driving up demand. It is likely to have a beneficial influence on the market for liquid polybutadiene (LPBD). However, the market for liquid polybutadiene (LPBD) is likely to be hampered by the volatility of crude oil and raw materials costs, as well as the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, throughout the forecast period.
- SIBUR has announced the growth of its development and innovations team to better involve its worldwide specialists in the management of new technologies and products, as well as their petrochemical business knowledge.
- Kuraray Co., Ltd. has created a liquid farnesene rubber that may be used in tyre production. In the studless tyre WINTER MAXX 02, Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd. has used liquid farnesene rubber (LFR) as a performance improving ingredient. Kuraray worked with Amyris, Inc. to create this LFR utilising a biotechnology-derived monomer called Farnesene.
- Kuraray Co. Ltd, Sumitomo Corporation, and PTT Global Chemical (Thailand) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding for a collaborative study of butadiene derivatives development in Thailand. Kuraray is anticipated to seek worldwide butadiene expansion as well as competitive raw material supply.
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Liquid polybutadiene’ industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Liquid polybutadiene market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Liquid polybutadiene market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Liquid polybutadiene market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Liquid polybutadiene Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Liquid polybutadiene’ market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- Upcoming Report specific FAQs Examples: Can be utilized randomly 4-5 FAQs per RD OR other from own suggestions, suitable for upcoming report.
- What is " Liquid polybutadiene "?
- what does " Liquid polybutadiene " allow organizations to achieve?
- which technologies combine to make " Liquid polybutadiene " a critical organizational asset?
- What is " Liquid polybutadiene " Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the " Liquid polybutadiene " Market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the " Liquid polybutadiene " Market?
- What are the key benefits of the " Liquid polybutadiene “Market report?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
Liquid polybutadiene Market Report Highlights
By End use industry
Key Market Players
Nippon Soda Co., Ltd, Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd, Versalis S.p.A, Cray Valley, Kumho., Evonik Industries AG, KGK Rubber point, UBE Industries Ltd, Kuraray Co. Ltd, ARALNXEO, Comar Chemicals, JSR Corporation, SIBUR International GmbH