Lithography Inks Market Insights and Forecast -2027
Lithography is a specific method of printing based on the principle of immiscibility of oil and water. This process involves printing from a plane surface preferably a smooth stone or metal plate on which the image to be printed is worked. During this process, a greasy substance is used, which enables the ink to adhere to the plate while the non-image ink areas are made ink-repellent. This method is used to print on different services such as paper, metal sheets, and paperboards. Lithography inks are made of using raw materials such as resins, colorants, pigments, and additives. Lithography ink has wide range of applications in the packaging industry, and is also used in other industries such as automobile, textile, and food & beverages.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The global market for lithography inks is severely impacted by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The COVID-19 pandemic saw a decline in the economic growth in almost all the major countries, thus affecting consumer spending patterns.
- Owing to the lockdown implemented across various countries, national and international transport have been hampered, which has significantly impacted the supply chain of numerous industries across the globe, thereby increasing the supply–demand gap.
- Thus, insufficiency in raw material supply is expected to hamper the production rate of lithography inks, which negatively impact the market growth.
- However, this situation is expected to improve as government has started relaxing norms around the world for resuming business activities.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The rapid growth in the packaging industry has proved to be the major contributing factor for the growth of the global lithography ink market. The packaging of a product holds great significance from the marketing and advertising aspect which has high impact on the decision-making of the consumers. The major companies use better printing techniques for the packaging of their products. The lithography printing process is gaining popularity across the globe due to its versatility of printing on a wide range of substrate and also because of its superior printing quality. This process also allows to print large volume of materials quickly. On the hand, the growth of food and beverages and the automobile sectors have also boosted the demand for lithography inks in the market. However, the fluctuating prices of the raw materials might act as a restraining factor for the market. Nonetheless, the rapid expansion of the packaging industry and the growing demand for better quality printing on the products of major companies is expected to boost the growth of the lithography inks market in the forecasted period.
The market in North America and Europe holds a major share of global lithography inks market owing to the increasing applications of advertising and promotional activities as well as the rapid development in the packaging sector in the developed nations. The market in the Asia Pacific region is also expected to witness significant growth with the rapid urbanization in the region. The increase in disposable income and the betterment in lifestyle of the consumers of the emerging economies such as India and China has caused a shift towards the e-commerce sector. This has increased the demand for the packaging industry which consequently drives the growth of the lithographic inks market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global lithography inks industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global lithography inks market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global lithography inks market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global lithography inks market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the lithography inks market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the lithography inks market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Lithography Inks Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, DIC Corporation, Toyo Ink Co., Ltd., SiegwerkDruckfarben AG & Co. KgaA, NX International Ink Co., Tokyo Printing Ink Mfg. Co. Ltd., Flint Group, HuberGroup, Wikoff Color Corporation, T&K Toka Co. Ltd.