In lithography metrology, initially, the needs of lithography that includes the dimensional characterization of it is defined. Further, the traditional measurement techniques for measuring fabricated patterns are analyzed. As the dimensions of the electronic devices get constricted, the metrological process gets more critical.
The lithography metrology equipment has created growth avenues in the semiconductor industry. The growth in the IoT, self-driving cars and other technologies has driven the global lithography metrology equipment market. Further, the emergence of 3D metrology technology has boosted the market growth.
High technological costs incurred is one of the major restraints hampering the growth of the lithography metrology equipment market.
The lithography metrology equipment market is segmented on the basis of technology and geography. By technology, the market is categorized into CD-SEM, OCD, and overlay technologies. By application, it is classified into quality control & inspection, reverse engineering, virtual simulation, and others. On the basis of geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
ASML, Advantest, Applied Materials, Carl-Zeiss SMT, Hitachi-High Technologies, Holon, KLA-Tencor, Nanometrics, and Nova are some of the major key players of global lithography metrology equipment market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global lithography metrology equipment market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Lithography Metrology Equipment Market Key Segments:
- Quality Control & Inspection
- Reverse Engineering
- Virtual Simulation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Applied Materials
- Carl-Zeiss SMT
- Hitachi-High Technologies