Lithotripter is a non-invasive medical device that breaks & removes kidney stones and gallstones. Lithotripter is also used in the fragmentation of salivary stones and pancreatic stones. The demand for lithotripsy procedure is high due to their favourable factors such as short process, painless, no blood loss, and no requirement for a hospital stay.
The increasing prevalence of urolithiasis is the major factor that drives the market growth. A rise in the preference for minimally invasive surgeries and the rise of the geriatric population, which is highly susceptible to urolithiasis, fuel the market growth. In addition, technological advancements and increasing investments in the healthcare sector by the government and private sector are anticipated to fuel the market growth. However, adverse effects of lithotripter such as hypertension and significant levels of government rules & regulations are the major barriers for the growth of the market. Ongoing R&D in the field of lithotripters is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The market is segmented on the basis of device, end-user, and region. Based on device, the market is categorised into extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy system and intracorporeal lithotripsy system. Based on end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, and others. By region, it has been analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global lithotripters market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders capitalize on prevailing market opportunities in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Lithotripters Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Convergent Laser Technologies, EMD Medical Technologies, Aymed Medical Technology, Cook Medical, DirexGroup, Olympus Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Siemens Healthcare, Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG, Medispec Inc.