Long-range obstacle detection system refers to the technology that monitors and tracks the obstacle located at a particular distance to avoid accidents or collisions. This system works on the sensor, which is selected based on measurement limits, and generate an alarm in case of any obstacle.
The global long range obstacle detection system market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, owing to increase in need for public safety & security, rise in spending on technology & smart devices, and growth in rail accidents. However, factors such as high initial investment, lack of awareness, and requirement of high maintenance are expected to restrict the growth of the market.
The report segments the long-range obstacle detection system market on the basis of sensor, application, and geography. Based on sensor, the market is divided into the radar (radio detection & ranging), laser scanner, and sonar (sound navigation & ranging). As per application, it is classified into the railway track management, perimeter intrusion detection, motion detection, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as BAE Systems, ifm electronic, Inovonics Wireless Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., MaxBotix Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Rockwell Collins, SICK AG, Schneider Electric, and TEKSUN INC. are provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global long-range obstacle detection system market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global long-range obstacle detection system market is provided.
Long Range Obstacle Detection System Market Key Segments:
- Laser Scanner
- Railway Track Management
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection
- Motion Detection
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East