Rise in the demand for one stop solution software in the healthcare industry is expected to boost the market. Flexibility and interoperability of such software is anticipated to fuel the market during the forecast period. However, lack of skilled labor is expected to hinder the growth of the market.
The long term care and nursing home information systems market is segmented on the basis of application, deployment mode, end user, and geography. By application, the market is divided into clinical and non-clinical software. By deployment mode, the market is segmented into cloud and on-premises. By end user, the market is bifurcated into nursing home & rehabilitation center, hospice care center, and home/assisted living facilities. On the basis of geography, the market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
MatrixCare, SOS Corporation, CareVoyant Inc., MTS Medication Technologies, Netsmart, Optimus EMR, PointClickCare, Cerner Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., and Kronos Inc. are some of the key players of the global long term care and nursing home information systems market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global long term and nursing home information systems market.
- In-depth analysis has been conducted by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions has been provided that determines prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Long Term Care And Nursing Home Information Systems Market Key Segments:
- Clinical Software
- Non- Clinical Software
By Deployment Mode
By End User
- Nursing Home & Rehabilitation Center
- Hospice Care Center
- Home/Assisted Living Facilities
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- SOS Corporation
- CareVoyant Inc.
- MTS Medication Technologies
- Optimus EMR
- Cerner Corporation
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Kronos Inc.