Low voltage power cable forms an essential component for secondary distribution of power at voltage less than 1 kV. Different types of low voltage accessories include fittings and fixtures, cable joints, cable terminations, among others which are used for cable installations in overhead and underground installations.
Increasing production of renewable power along with growth in industrialization are the key factors that drive the growth of this market. Furthermore, government incentives to expand or upgrade the transmission & distribution (T&D) system is another factor boosting the growth of the market. Lack of funding make the market volatile along with significant delay in authorization of different T&D projects due to complexity in planning are key restraining factors that hinders the growth of the market. Increasing demand in power along with various wind power policies in different countries are the factors that would offer abundant growth opportunities to the market. Volatility in prices of raw material along with low-quality & cheap products in grey market are major challenges faced by key market players.
The report segments the market on the basis of installation, products end user and region. On the basis of installation the market is further segmented into overhead and underground. Based on the products, the market is segmented into overhead and underground. The overhead product is further segmented into conductors, fittings & fixtures and others. The underground product is further segmented into PVC cables, XLPE cables, cable terminations, cable joints and others. On the basis of end-users the market is segmented into infrastructure, commercial & residential, transportation & others, industrial, utilities, oil & gas, mining, chemicals & petrochemicals, renewables, wind, solar and others, where others segment consists of fertilizers plant and cement. On the basis of region, the market is segmented into Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
Key market players operating in this market are Prysmian S.P.A, Nexans S.A., General
Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., NKT Cables Group GmbH, ABB Ltd., Encore Wire Corporation, Finolex Cables Limited, TE Connectivity Ltd., and Bahra Advanced Cable Manufacture Co. Ltd.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across the globe.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Recent developments in government policies on various segments is highlighted along with offering insight into the regulatory framework impacting the market.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers the competitive landscape scenario in terms of the strategies adopted by key industry players to consolidate their market positions.
LOW VOLTAGE CABLE MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
- Low Voltage Cable Market By Installation
- Low Voltage Cable Market By Product
- Overhead Products
- Fittings & Fixtures
- Other Low Voltage Accessories
- Underground Products
- PVC Cables
- XLPE Cables
- Cable Terminations
- Cable Joints
- Other Low Voltage Cables & Accessories
- Overhead Products
- Low Voltage Cable Market By End User
- Commercial & Residential
- Transportation & Others
- Industrial Market
- Utilities Low Voltage Cable & Accessories
- Oil & Gas Low Voltage Cable & Accessories
- Mining Low Voltage Cable & Accessories
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals Low Voltage Cables & Accessories
- Other Industrial Low Voltage Cable & Accessories
- Wind Power
- Solar Power
- Low Voltage Cable Market By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Key Company Profiles
- Prysmian S.P.A
- Nexans S.A.
- General Cable Corporation
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- NKT Cables Group GmbH
- ABB Ltd.
- Encore Wire Corporation
- Finolex Cables Limited
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Bahra Advanced Cable Manufacture Co. Ltd.