Low voltage tension motors include motors that require low voltage for their operation and subsequently power machineries and equipment of smaller sized. However, they find significant application in various industries such as electronics, robotics, and industrial automation for automating the machineries and equipment.
The factors that drive the growth of global low voltage tension motors include increase in popularity of industrial automation and growth in activities in the production industry. Further, the rise in remodeling and restructuring of the homes is also expected to fuel the demand for the low voltage tension motors market in the coming years. However, the limited power capacity of the motors hinders the growth of the market.
The global low voltage tension motors market is segmented on the basis of product, end-user, and geography. By product, the market is divided into IE1, IE2, IE3, and IE4. Based on end-user industry, the market is classified into automotive, mining, electronics, textile, food & beverage, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include ABB limited, WEG, Siemens AG, Hyundai Electric & Energy Systems Co., Ltd., Electrical Industries Co., Teco Middle East Electric and Machinery Co., Ltd., Ashoor Electronics Motors, Leroy Somer (Emerson Electric Co.), Nidec Corporation, and General Electric.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global low voltage tension motors market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Food & Beverage
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- ABB limited
- Siemens AG
- Hyundai Electric & Energy Systems Co., Ltd.
- Electrical Industries Co.
- Teco Middle East Electric and Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Ashoor Electronics Motors
- Leroy Somer (Emerson Electric Co.)
- Nidec Corporation
- General Electric