The portion of the lower human limb, which comprises the hips and extends from the knee till the ankle, is known as the lower extremity. The lower extremity region is involved with basic functioning, coordination, and movements such as running, standing, kicking, jumping, and others. Pain, inflammation, and stiffness of the joints, and arthritis are some of the diseases that affect the lower extremities.
Increase in technological advancements in orthopedic devices supplements the lower extremity devices market. Furthermore, increase in prevalence of bone-related disorders and rise in global geriatric population boost the market growth. However, stringent government regulations towards lower extremity devices impedes this growth.
The global lower extremity devices market is segmented on the basis of product, procedure, end user, and region. Based on product, it is divided into braces & supporting systems, accessories, and ortho-biologics. By procedure, it is bifurcated into joint replacement & fracture and nerve diseases & soft tissue injuries. The end user segment includes hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major players, such as DePuy Synthes, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet, DJO Global, CONMED, Bone Therapeutics, Active Implants, OsteoMed, ssur, and Medtronic PLC, are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global lower extremity devices market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the major opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of lower extremity devices in the medical settings.
Lower Extremity Devices Market Key Segments:
- Braces & Supporting Systems
- Joint Replacement & Fracture
- Nerve Diseases & Soft Tissue Injuries
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA