A valve is a mechanical device, which regulates flow as well as pressure within a system. The valves are essential parts of a piping system specifically designed to transport liquids, gases, and vapors. Moreover, valve is also employed to start or stop the flow, changing the direction of flow, preventing back flow of liquids, and controlling pressure in a system. Valves are of several types and designs, and are utilized for various industrial, commercial, and household applications. During recent years, the LPG cylinder industry is being employed among manufacturing as well as transportation sector such as in cars, owing to rise in environmental concerns and reduction in weight of cylinders.
This report projects the trends and opportunities of the global LPG cylinder valve market. This research study includes a qualitative and quantitative analysis with comprehensive research methodologies and reliable projections to understand the present overview and predict the market behavior during the forecast period.
The rise in global demand for energy and growth of oil & gas industry, energy generation activities, and refining activities significantly boost the market growth. Moreover, increase in urbanization acts as an emerging factor for the growth of LPG cylinder valves market. In addition, major consumers of LPG such as the U.S., China, Saudi Arabia, Japan, and India majorly contribute to the market growth. Furthermore, innovations in technology leading to plant automation is another factor that augments the market demand. The growth of LPG cylinder valve market is dependent on ongoing investments in the manufacturing facilities coupled with innovation in technology in valve systems. Furthermore, governmental policies and regulations and increased demand from process industries also fuels the market growth.
The global LPG cylinder valve market is bifurcated based on type and geography. On the basis of type, it is segmented into safety valves, self-closing valves, forklift valves, prest-o-lite (pol) valves and quick-on valves, and others (handwheel valves and cut-off push & turn valves). Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key market players in this sector include Mauria, Orson Holdings, Batra Valves, GCE Group, Bhiwadi Cylinders Pvt. Ltd, Cavagna Group S.p.A, Repkon, Rotarex, Kosan Creations, and Zhejiang Mingshi Xingxin HVAC technology Co., Ltd.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics through 2017-2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are studied as per key trends, developments, and presence of industry players in the market.
- Region-wise and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report.
- Key players of the LPG cylinder valve market are also listed.
- This study evaluates the value chain to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of segmentation is provided to elucidate the prevailing market opportunities.
LPG Cylinder Valve Market Key Segments:
- Safety Valves
- Self-closing Valves
- Forklift Valves
- Prest-O-Lite (POL) Valves
- Quick-on Valves
- Others (Handwheel Valves, Cut-off Push & Turn Valves)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA