Lumpectomy is also known as wide local excision or breast-conserving surgery. Unlike mastectomy, only a portion of the breast is removed in this procedure. Doctors may also refer to lumpectomy as an excisional biopsy. Lumpectomy helps in confirming diagnosis and complete absence of cancer. It is also the premiere treatment option for some women with early-stage breast cancer.
Increase in usage of mammography for early breast cancer detection, surge in prevalence of breast cancer, and rise in government initiatives to raise public awareness of breast cancer boost the global lumpectomy market. However, stringent government regulations related to lumpectomy testing systems impede this growth.
The global lumpectomy market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and region. Based on product, it is bifurcated into surgical tools and lumpectomy systems Furthermore, on the basis of end user, it is categorized into hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major players, such Sanarus, ClearCut Medical, Vector Surgical, Dune Medical Devices, Medtronic PLC, ZEISS, iCAD, Hologic, Inc., and Novian Health, Inc., are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global lumpectomy market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the major opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of lumpectomy devices in the medical settings.
Lumpectomy Market Key Segments:
- Surgical Tools
- Lumpectomy Systems
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA