Lung cancer or lung carcinoma is a disease characterized by uncontrolled cell growth in the lungs. Common symptoms include cough, chest pain, weight loss, and shortness of breath. Due an increase in the incidence of lung cancer, the global lung cancer therapeutics market is expected to expand at a rapid pace.
The growing demand for targeted therapies, presence of highly efficient drugs, increase in geriatric population, and rise in the prevalence of unhealthy lifestyles are the prominent factors that drive the global lung cancer therapeutics market. In contrast, poor cancer diagnostic facilities in many countries and the adverse effects of chemotherapies are the factors that are likely to restrain the global lung cancer therapeutics market. But the arrival of nanomedicine to treat lung cancer and the growing approvals in the lung cancer therapeutics market fuel the opportunities for the rise in the lung cancer therapeutics market.
The global lung cancer therapeutics market is segmented by disease type, type of molecule, and region. On the basis of disease type it is classified into non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and small cell lung cancer (SCLC). By type of molecule it is segmented into small molecules and biologics. Geographically the market has been analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
The prominent leading players of this market include AstrazenecaPlc, Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi-Aventis, and Celgene Corporation.
- This report offers the following benefits in particular:
- Comprehensive coverage of global lung cancer therapeutics market along with disease overview, market trends, drivers and restraints
- Through attention is given to leading company portfolios, pipeline research, new launches and competitive landscape of top players
- Explicit information on current clinical trials and R&D activities, would be beneficial to understand the future market trends
- Insightful analysis of different segments helps to recognize and capitalize future opportunities within global lung cancer therapeutics market
Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market Key Segments:
The global lung cancer therapeutics market is segmented into two major categories such as, therapeutics and geography.
By Disease Type
- Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Small cell lung cancer (SCLC)
By Type of Molecule
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA