Lutein & zeaxanthin are powerful antioxidants found in vegetable, and play important role to maintain healthy vision in animals. Both antioxidants are derived from plant sources and are employed by animals for absorption of blue light. Age-related eye diseases can be delayed by adding these two nutrients in daily consumption.
The growth of the global lutein & zeaxanthin market is driven by increase in demand for healthy & organic food products and surge in awareness towards dietary supplements. Furthermore, rise in disposable income allows consumers to purchase healthy alternatives to regular food products. However, low levels of probiotic product consumption and low awareness in underdeveloped countries hinder the market growth.
The global lutein & zeaxanthin market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into lutein and zeaxanthin. By application, it is divided into supplements, food, feed, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the globe at country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and subsegment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as BASF SE, Royal DSM N.V., Chr. Hansen A/S, FMC Corporation, Kemin Industries, Inc., and Cyanotech, Kemin Industries Inc., D.D. Williamson & Co. Inc., Dhler Group, Allied Biotech Corporation, and ExcelVite Sdn. Bhd. are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Lutein & Zeaxanthin Market Key Segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA