Magnesium fluoride (MgF2) is an inorganic, white crystalline compound, which is transparent over a wide array of wavelengths. Due to its transparent property, the chemical is used in optics. Although magnesium fluoride occurs naturally as the rare mineral sellaite, it can be artificially be prepared from magnesium oxide with sources of hydrogen fluoride. The chemical can also be used as a drug and replacement therapy, in patients with magnesium fluoride deficiency such as hypomagnesemia.
The properties of magnesium fluoride such as anti-reflection, low index material, transparency in wide range of wavelength make it a suitable chemical compound that can be utilized as protective coating on medical devices and glass. These characteristics help boost the market growth. However, the side-effects of using magnesium fluoride such as skin and eye irritation and respiratory problems hamper the market growth.
The global magnesium fluoride market is segmented based on forms, application, and geography. Based on forms, it is classified into ultra-high purity, high purity, submicron, and nanopowder. Based on applications, it is categorized into optics, pharmaceuticals, food industry, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Morita Chemical Industries, Henan Kingway Chemicals, Stella Chemifa Corporation, Fairsky Industrial, Fluoro Chemicals, Wuxi Ruiyuan Chemical, Fujian Qucheng Chemical, Jiangxi Yono Industry, Shangrao Comprehensive Fluoride Chemical, and Changshu Donghuan Chemical are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global magnesium fluoride market.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2017-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2017 to 2023 in terms of value.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of disposable gloves) helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps understand the behavior of the market
Magnesium Fluoride Market Key Segments:
- Synthetic Skin Substitute
- Biosynthetic Skin Substitute
- Biological Skin Substitute
- Cellular Allograft
- Acellular Allograft
- Burn Injury
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Chronic Wounds
By End Users
- Other Healthcare Facilities
- North America
- Rest ofEurope
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA