Carbon nonofoam is a new form of carbon that is structurally different from other carbon forms such as graphite, diamond, fullerenes, and nanotubes. Carbon nanofoam is one of the lightest known solid substances, and it can be compared with aerogel.
Increase in application of carbon nanofoam in diverse range of industries, owing to its superior magnetic property, drives the market growth. However, volatile cost of raw materials is expected to restrict this growth. Surge in demand for lightweight materials in aviation and automobile applications presents a major opportunity for market development.
The report segments the global magnetic carbon nanofoam market on the basis of application, form, and geography. On the basis of application, it is classified into aviation, automobile, construction, medical, and others. Based on form, it is divided into monolith, granule, powder, and paper. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as SGL Group, Cytec Solvay Group, Hexcel Corporation, Zoltek Companies Inc., and Toho Tenax America, Inc., are also provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations of the global magnetic carbon nanofoam market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Magnetic Carbon Nanofoam Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
TOHO TENAX AMERICA, INC., ZOLTEK COMPANIES INC., SGL GROUP, HEXCEL CORPORATION, CYTEC SOLVAY GROUP