Magnetic magnetometers are devices that measure magnetic fields to determine presence of metals and minerals. These devices can help analyze the content of minerals present in earths crust and ocean bed at varying depths for exploration and mineral extraction. Further, they have application in space exploration, pipeline inspection, and drilling industries to determine the path for drilling.
The global magnetic magnetometer market is expected to increase owing to rise in oil & gas and space exploration activities. However, low sensitivities of surface magnetometer and high cost of bottom magnetometer restrain the growth of this market. Opportunities such as integration of sensors and advancement of technologies in magnetic magnetometers help improve the scope of the magnetic magnetometers in industrial application.
The global magnetic magnetometers market is segmented on the basis of by type, application, and geography. By type, the market is bifurcated into scalar magnetometer and vector magnetometer. By application, it is divided into maritime survey & research, off-shore oil & gas exploration, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the report include Aquascan, Honeywell, Geometrics, JW Fishers, Marine Magnetics Corp., MicroSense, LLC, Mitcham Industries, Sea Surveyor, Shark Marine Technologies, and Subsea Technology & Rentals.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global magnetic magnetometers market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Magnetic Magnetometers Market Key Segments:
- Scalar Magnetometer
- Vector Magnetometer
- Maritime Survey & Research
- Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- JW Fishers
- Marine Magnetics Corp
- MicroSense, LLC
- Mitcham Industries
- Sea Surveyor
- Shark Marine Technologies
- Subsea Technology & Rentals