Magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) is an ionization radiation-free analytical technique associated with imaging method, which can be further utilized for deducing information related to cellular activity. It can be employed in a noninvasive imaging method having the ability to scan and reveal the shape and size of tumor.
The growth of the global magnetic resonance spectroscopy market is driven by increase in prevalence of diseases and rise in concern towards patient health. Furthermore, technological advancement and development in medical devices is expected to boost the market growth. However, high cost of devices and dearth of experienced medical professionals impede the market growth.
The global magnetic resonance spectroscopy market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into low, high, and medium. By application, it is categorized into brain & neurological, spine & musculoskeletal, vascular, abdominal & pelvic, cardiac, and breast. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the globe at country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and subsegment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of the major market players such as GE Healthcare, Siemens AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hitachi Medical Systems America, Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Aurora Imaging Technologies, Inc., Esaote SpA, and Sanrad Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd. are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- It offers a quantitative analysis to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (MRS) Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Hitachi Medical Systems America, Inc., Aurora Imaging Technologies, Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, Siemens AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Sanrad Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., Esaote SpA, Oxford Instruments plc