A virtual WAN connection that functions as an overlay that comprises all the other existing networks connections is known as a software-defined WAN (SD-WAN). To send data packets through the most efficient and secure lines SD-WAN simplifies the management of networks by using intelligent routing. SD-WAN is more focused on the outcome rather than following traditional WAN strictly defined pathways. Organizations can manage traffic dynamically to attain a high level of SD-WAN security and performance, as it optimizes routing paths according to business priorities and bandwidth needs. It not only improves speed, uptime and reliability but also improves visibility and security. Although SD-WAN has all these benefits, its setup and management require a great deal of expertise. Organizations need to integrate their main office, multiple branches, data centers and multiple cloud computing services into a single SD-WAN architecture. The configuration of these devices and the security of SD-WAN can be challenging tasks for any organization. Therefore, many companies collaborate with a managed service provider to set up and manage SD-WAN architecture more faster and effectively. A managed SD-WAN service provider can set up the SD-WAN with minimum disruption and it can manage also it after installation.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis :
- The emergence of COVID-19 has highly affected the global economy. Furthermore, more lockdowns and restrictions have caused many businesses to shut down their operations and manufacturing processes thereby disrupting their supply chain.
- Additionally, COVID-19 has forced many companies to shift their traditional working methods to remote and work from home methods.
- Because of this, the need for managing network connectivity, virtual private networks (VPN) and security is increasing more effectively and efficiently. Therefore many organizations have started adopting SD-WAN solutions.
- As the SD-WAN adoption is increasing, so is the adoption of services that can manage and set up, thereby driving the managed SD-WAN market growth during the forecast period.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
As the advancements in technology are increasing, so is the need to frequently change the hardware is also increasing. The IT departments of many businesses are constantly struggling to keep up with outdated devices, rapid innovation cycles, and evolving tech trends. Therefore, to give their IT departments control and flexibility, many businesses are using SD-WAN. However, setting up SD-WAN architecture can be a challenging task and therefore organizations are adopting managed SD-WAN solutions. The main advantage of these services is that the IT department of the organization can focus on the core objective of developing new services and growing the business. Additionally, it helps the organizations to free up their resources that are important for the technology team to be more productive. Because of all these advantages, many businesses have started adopting managed SD-WAN services for their setup and management thereby driving the growth of managed SD-WAN services. Furthermore, many managed SD-WAN service providers are coming up with new ways to gain a competitive edge in the managed SD-WAN market. For instance, Aryaka Networks one of the leaders in cloud-first WAN and SASE services on June 2021 has announced that the service Point of Presence (PoP) is now available in the managed SD-WAN market which provides enterprises with more connectivity across Europe. Aryaka Networks is growing its customers base by anticipating future divergence on data transfer regulations.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the managed SD-WAN industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the managed SD-WAN market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the managed SD-WAN market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the managed SD-WAN market.
- The report provides a detailed managed SD-WAN market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years
Questions Answered in the Managed SD-WAN Market Research Report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the managed SD-WAN market?
- What are the detailed impacts of COVID-19 on the managed SD-WAN market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the managed SD-WAN market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Managed SD-WAN Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Type
By Enterprise Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
AT&T Intellectual Property, Tata Communications, Blue Wireless Pte. Ltd., ARYAKA NETWORKS,INC., ZeroOutages, Masergy Communications, Inc., Open Systems, Hughes Network Systems, LLC, Cato Networks, Turnium Technology Group Inc.