Mancozeb is a protectant fungicide and is a polymeric complex of ethylene bis manganese (i.e. Maneb) with zinc salt. They are a very important group of environmental pollutants used in intensive agriculture for protection against diseases and fungus. Fungicide active ingredients in their raw or unformulated state are not suitable for pest control. Manufacturers of fungicides, mix it in other ingredients to formulate it into a serviceable final product.
Rise in the global food demand and low cost with efficient outputs drive the mancozeb market. Regulations about the utility and distribution of mancozeb, along with eco-friendly substitutes of fungicides hamper their growth. However, surging demand from emerging economies presents tremendous opportunities for the growth of the mancozeb market in the coming years.
The report is segment on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type the market is divided into mancozeb, maneb, zineb, and others. By application the market is segmented into agricultural, plantations & estates, horticultural & ornamental crops, and others. Geographically, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The significant players in the global mancozeb market have strategically focused on product launch as their key strategy to gain a significant market share. The key market players are:
- Dow AgroSciences
- Sabero Organics
- Limin Chemical
- United Phosphorus Ltd.
- Hebei Shuangji Chemical
- Nantong Baoye Chemical
- Xian MPC Stock Co., Ltd.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics in the mancozeb market.
- In-depth analysis of the mancozeb market estimations for key segments has been conducted.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of mancozeb) assists in understanding the competitive scenario globally.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global mancozeb market has been provided.
- Extensive analysis of the mancozeb market has been conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players have been profiled and their strategies are analyzed, which provide a competitive outlook of the market.
Mancozeb Market Key Segments:
- Plantations and Estates
- Horticultural and Ornamental Crops
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA