Marble is a metamorphic rock made of recrystallized carbonate minerals, usually dolomite and calcite. Marble is usually not lined up, although there are exceptions. In geology, the term “marble” means a highly modified limestone, but its use in general stone formation includes unmixed limestone. Marble is often used for carpentry and as a building material.. .
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
The growth of the construction industry leads to increase in demand for building materials, such as marble, which drives the growth of the marble market. Surge in demand for commercial, residential, and infrastructure in developing countries drives its demand in the construction of structures.
COVID-19 Impact analysis.
- COVID-19 has spread all over the world and has impacted different markets either positively or negatively.
- In addition, major, marble manufacturers, have their headquarters and the subsidiaries, in the hard-hit countries. Disruptions caused by the light of theCOVID-19 outbreak have had an impact on the marble floor of the market for the supply chain, due to the lack of demand from the construction industry
- The temporary suspension of the construction sector in the first half of 202. However, marble manufacturers offer their products for residential, commercial, and infrastructure development in the wake of the fast importance of the emerging economies, such as China and India. These sectors are expected to gain traction post the pandemic period.
Top Impacting Factors
The building & construction segment is expected to exhibit the highest growth rate in the marble market during the forecast period, driven by a rise in demand for residential and non-residential development of the necessary infrastructure. In the construction industry, marble is a great material for use in applications such as flooring, columns, and walls, because of its physical properties. Rise in demand for the development of infrastructure in developing countries such as China and India drives the growth of the construction industry and the use of marble in the market. The construction industry has suffered since the COVID-19 outbreak, which has led to a temporary halt in the construction sector in the first half of 2020.
- In Осtоber 2019, Роlyсоr, Inс. acquired the Stone Соmраny, Inс. (USА), а wоrld-leаding Indiana limestone, соаl miner, and mаnufасturer to strengthen the соmраny's leading роsitiоn as а global mаnufасturer of the рrоduсt thus expanded its роrtfоliо of solid, lаndsсарes and other natural products.
- In Осtоber 2018, Роlyсоr, Inс. completed the соnneсtiоn of the Indiana Limestone Соmраny (the Wаrmiаn-Mаsuriаn Vоivоdeshiр), one of the leading mаnufасturer of limestone quarries, and соnstruсtiоn products to position itself as а world-wide leader in the natural stone industry.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the marble market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the marble market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the marble market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed marble market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Marble Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Fox Marble Holdings plc ,, Temmer Marble ,, SantucciSantucci, Asian Granito India Limited,, Hellenic Granite Company ,, California Crafted Marble, Inc. ,, Dimpomar - Rochas Portuguesas Lda,, Polycor Inc.,, Dal-Tile Corporation,, Topalidis S.A. ,, NAMCO CO. srl,, Levantina y Asociados de Minerales, S.A. ,